ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Yes please although I could win the lottery before then and il have it helicoptered there :p should be rolling.. Should.

Infact I'm going to take a picture of how it looks now and then every week up until the meet let's see what I can do..

Will defo beat the crabbing Monaco and the rusty Williams anyway I can see the finish.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Last year was my first meet and it didn't disappoint will be looking forward to this one.

172 monaco, l200
Just putting the front light in the Monaco then exhaust, put wheels on and seats in!!!! Have you even got your engine in yet??

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice thread, pet.

Oh wait... wrong Chesterian ;)

cheers pet!

Yes please although I could win the lottery before then and il have it helicoptered there :p should be rolling.. Should.

Infact I'm going to take a picture of how it looks now and then every week up until the meet let's see what I can do..

Will defo beat the crabbing Monaco and the rusty Williams anyway I can see the finish.

you forgot about the gt5 raider

Just putting the front light in the Monaco then exhaust, put wheels on and seats in!!!! Have you even got your engine in yet??

dont think he has or ever will....

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van

Nope not yet but will need to fit my nice shinny itbs first.. Come on Friday I do love mum and dad..

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
The Monaco need a vic test and the 182 has got a list of failures will any of them be done or you turning up in the connect.. Lol love you Jamie sound so happy behind the screen.. X

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
rota's i got a little excited then thinking that you had my old bbs wheels lol

list is fixed

172 monaco, l200
I didn't f**k the list up, refreshed it and no one had replied so added josh (sisters bf) to the list and then it said joe and jase had replied!

Just wait and see dude it will be epic! Fitting supercharger next week hopefully..... Love you too Callum x

Did you go to The Fast Show 2011 with smapcc? ^

I remember your car lol I was in the black non sport with lime green mirrors.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Looking forward to this... Not really got out much in the flamer over winter!!

Will have to treat it to a good detailing session before the trip

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've only bin in the vee once over the winter there's a few things that i have got to do to both cars before the meet i can see this getting costly lol.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Costly is a definate for me.... ive got a list as long as my arm of cleaning stuff i need!!
Knew i should of replaced it sooner!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol's dont forget the vat!!

so what car are you thinking joe and rhys?

Not sure at the moment. Depends on what I decide to do with RACK. It's either take it off the road for a while buy a daily and sort it out properly, sell/break it (highly unlikely) or make it a bit more friendly to use as a daily, in which case I'll obviously bring it along!

If I get a daily, it's going to be f**king stupid one way or another. So I'll still be bringing an 'interesting' car... :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm looking to get a 306 D Turbo by the end of Feb.

Tax is up on the fez at the end of Feb and it's costing too much to run for a piece of s**t car that only gets used to go to work and back. 306 will be perfect and I'll be saving for an E28 project car.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
cant wait, as it seems with everyone i have alot of work to do!

Lower, exhaust, splitter, carbon dip, clean.