ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 Turners Hill

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Was it REALLY clean and on Turini's? If so it's likely one from Forest Row.

I only spotted it as it went past, looked clean enough though. Is forest row an area? My mrs lives in Turners Hill, i'm from Portsmouth so dont know the area!

Clio 182
Forest Row is about 3/4 miles away, it's just south of East Grinstead on the A22.
The road from Turners Hill out to Handcross and then down to Cowfold is well worth a drive

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Do you know the name of the road mate so i can have a look the map? Im up there start of feb so may go for a blast instead of sitting with the in laws haha.

When I drive to turners hill, I go down a few decent back roads which brings me out at the pub at the top of turners hill, quite enjoy those.

Clio 182
My favourite route for years when I lived near Turners Hill was:
Turners Hill B2110 West, dogleg cross over the London Road brings you to Handcross.
Take the left at the roundabout, then the right turning over the A23 and continue to follow the B2110 through Lower Beeding and join the A281 south to Cowfold.
Once at Cowfold head East along the A272 through Haywards Heath to North Chailey, at the second round-about take a left up the A275 through Sheffield Park, to Wych Cross where you join the A22 headed North - you'll pass through Forest Row and back into East Grinstead where you can head out back to Turners Hill.
If you go early in the morning and don't hit traffic then you'll be back in about 1hr with a big grin on your face. Watch your speed along the A272 around Haywards Heath.