ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black clio mk2 racing through enfield A10

i was gettin my calipers resprayed at DRKERBS when i saw this black clio rippin it with a civic type r, turning onto the A10... both black with tints.. very nice.. it had me entertained for 10seconds..

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

i think it was me....thats where i drive sensibly and within the speed restrictions taking into consideration other traffic and road conditions the a10.... but im a 1.6

Post Edited.

[Edited by _simon_ on 7/29/2005 9:13:04 PM]

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

I think i had this car behind me a few weeks back on Lancaster Road on a friday night. Black, tints and i think it had multi spoke alloys on it but i could be mistaken. Two lads in it as well.

Merc Coupe V6 AMG

i think it was me....thats where i drive sensibly and within the speed restrictions taking into consideration other traffic and road conditions the a10.... but im a 1.6

lol

Quote: Originally posted by NickN182 on 29 July 2005

I think i had this car behind me a few weeks back on Lancaster Road on a friday night. Black, tints and i think it had multi spoke alloys on it but i could be mistaken. Two lads in it as well.

i was by lancaster road today, went to speedline to get my sunstrip on, u might of seen me there, i was there couple weeks ago, did it have black alloys, with tints, cos thats me