ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Mountain - Now 40mph

Anybody else seen this?
The Black Mountain (A4069) and all the way from Llangadog to Brynamman is now a 40. No 50 or 60 stretches - all 40.
Well. That's certainly spoiled what is regarded as the best road in Wales.

They're going to make an absolute killing on that road this season.

Suzuki Jimny
Where have you seen this? All i've seen are warning signs put up saying an advisory max speed on certain corners of 40mph.

clio 182 trophy
@Tim. @SharkyUK @Filters
Yeah?....
I've just been pointed towards this.
http://www.traffic-wales.com/Trunkroadsafetyreview.aspx

They're about to royally f**k up Wales.
Cars are better and safer than ever and they're slowing the roads down. This boils my piss.

I'm done. It's time to leave Wales.
Go driving through brecon and mid wales. Nobody in sight. Even if there is you can see them for miles. There is too much road for them to enforce anything properly fella. there is a cracking stretch near my old
Mans house down into ammanford. Nothing but sheep. Millions of these types of roads about.

Bug

Megane rs250
The roads down by Ammanford are awesome, but my favourite road in wales is the mountain passage in mid north wales turn left at the cross foxes just before Dolgellau if anyone on here has done that road they'll no what im saying