ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black mountain

Just come back from a drive up the black mountain in the fog, so fun and really tests your handling when its pouring down and you can't see fcuk all!

I can literally think of nothing worse than taking an epic driving road and waiting until it's dark and foggy to go and drive it.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Difficult to see the sheep and horses in the fog; and the bloke the in old estate that randomly pulls up in the middle of the road to feed the horses a loaf of bread.

Difficult to see the sheep and horses in the fog; and the bloke the in old estate that randomly pulls up in the middle of the road to feed the horses a loaf of bread.

Haha, yea i saw some sheep on the side making it a very slow drive as i didnt want sheep brains all over my car :p i got stuck behind a caravan at one point but he pulled over to let me past :)