ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Blackwood Wednesday'

Clio mk3
Anyone seen this event on Facebook? Blackwoods only up the road and was thinking of attending although there is going to be a bunch of chavs there. Anyone from on here going?

Bug

Megane rs250
No offence mate you already stated the type of people going, why would you waste your time
5 years ago I would of loved it . . . Blackwood was quite a good laugh then but now its just not worth it
No doubt atleast 50% will have some sort of fine or section 59 the police don't want to have to deal with all the craziness that used to go on, on thursday nights, because lets face it 5 years ago it was bloody crazy over 500 cars hitting the high street all night I dont fancy going shopping and being stuck in that

Clio mk3
No offence mate you already stated the type of people going, why would you waste your time
5 years ago I would of loved it . . . Blackwood was quite a good laugh then but now its just not worth it
No doubt atleast 50% will have some sort of fine or section 59 the police don't want to have to deal with all the craziness that used to go on, on thursday nights, because lets face it 5 years ago it was bloody crazy over 500 cars hitting the high street all night I dont fancy going shopping and being stuck in that

There's a few nice cars going and seen a few clios posted on the page so though it wouldn't be to bad. I won't be going tho because of the hassle of police and being stuck there

Bug

Megane rs250
Dun lie sharky you know you'll be there ;)
Tbh lads I try to stay away from blackwood altogether, the police will harrass you for anything, I used to do all my shopping in asda and every single time I'd go down there would be police giving someone a ticket ( no doubt deserved ) but the last big car meet in blackwood I went to the police blocked everyone in asda to make sure they had insurance on everything mods the lot so if you do go be very careful

Suzuki Jimny
No. Just no :)

This.

A few years ago I held a coupe-club meet and we decided the meeting location would be in asda in Blackwood. Got my car banned for life because I was in the corner of the carpark waiting for everyone else.

Bug

Megane rs250
No chance mate - I've heard the stories and that's been enough to put me off. To be safe I generally avoid Blackwood altogether! :p

I don't blame you, its pretty much the nearest supermarket to me since I moved house tesco ystrad mynach is closer so starting to use that more now

Clio mk3
I haven't been to any meets yet haha,we should arrange one:)

I don't blame you, its pretty much the nearest supermarket to me since I moved house tesco ystrad mynach is closer so starting to use that more now

Im always in tescos because my college is right next to it:)

Bug

Megane rs250
Proably have, I do spend a lot of time in Trelewis as my girlfriend lives there.
Where abouts are you from?

Im from cascade but I work for RPS (No doubt you seen the vans around there) guy I works with lives in tre harris was dropping him off when I seen you
Your clio looked sweet when it passed me love the red its such a stand out colour

Im from cascade but I work for RPS (No doubt you seen the vans around there) guy I works with lives in tre harris was dropping him off when I seen you
Your clio looked sweet when it passed me love the red its such a stand out colour

You'll have to give me a flash or a beep if you see me :)
Thanks, did you get to see the gold wheels?

Bug

Megane rs250
You'll have to give me a flash or a beep if you see me :)
Thanks, did you get to see the gold wheels?
Yeah I did see the gold wheels looks smart what wheels are they?
Yeah I dont drive the car very often just use it for shopping these days waiting for a steering rack end to be delivered got loads of play in mine atm had 4 different ones all wrong so far so lets hope number 5 is right

Yeah I did see the gold wheels looks smart what wheels are they?
Yeah I dont drive the car very often just use it for shopping these days waiting for a steering rack end to be delivered got loads of play in mine atm had 4 different ones all wrong so far so lets hope number 5 is right

Cheers, they are ZCW Bolt Alloys.
Ah man that sucks, 5th time lucky hopefully!