ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6- Killamarsh, Sheffield Sunday 1300 ish!

clio v6 ph1 230
Steveo - the drive up to Matlock would be a mere quick blat out for the mega-miles you do!

D.

LOL Only another 300 miles for you Stevo ;)

only 300 miles.....

over the lakes meet i clocked up near on 500 miles... lol

made a aday of it on sunday as well, headed north the penrith and across brough and a few little de tours. she's touched 50,000 miles now :(

but enjoyed every one of them :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Will this thread ever die??? LOL

Was a mighty good day on Saturday Stevo, couldn't think of a better way of spending my birthday TBH :star:

182 Track
i c u have put your name down on the matlock meet mr moss.... or was it the same mysterious poster that posted mine???? ;)

Arctic Blue 182
I'm only a mile away from Killamarsh, in Waterthorpe, and I never get spotted!

had my car 4 years too!

Arctic Blue 182
Obviously dont get out often enough!!

Has thee a CS schticker???

Ha!

I'm out more than I'm in!

I used to be a member about 4 years ago, but let it run out, and lost touch with the forums for a bit. Still got my old membership card.

Went on a Matlock meet a few years back, kinda knew one of the lads from Gordon Lambs where I got my car.

Checked the 'spotted' every now and again, but not posted for years.

And there you have my life story...kind of.

Family Bus
the solution is simple...

Membership/meets! Sorted

Do it.. you know you want to! You get a sticker now :D

Arctic Blue 182
the solution is simple...

Membership/meets! Sorted

Do it.. you know you want to! You get a sticker now :D

yeah I'm thinking about it again. I'd have to take the Blades sticker out the back window to make room tho!

I think it was about £5 when I originally joined. looks like inflation got hold while I've been away!

Seems it's £10 now.