ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Kent Meet Sat 1st dec 12

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Good meet guys, nice to see a few new faces. Good turnout although very cold, roll on the next one.

Audi A5
Good meet tonight chaps despite the cold weather, were defo have to do another one sometime soon. I think I heard vicky say something about a go karting meet....

Audi A5
Yeah got home ok, someone hit a deer a couple cars ahead of us so got held up by that but we made up for lost time ;)

2003 1.2 billabong
Taaaarmaca.... U didn't hang around long!!!

Yeah i left after a little bit when we all moved downstairs, my missus has her show jumping thing today and needed to get back

was a good meet though, nice to see some on sports about ( and for a meet around my area to happen ehh megzy haha )

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Gd stuff man ive been thinking about the future plans/meets and if i can get Performance french car magazine in on it ill try arrange a massive photoshoot if everyone fancys it :)

Liquid yellow R27
When's the next one guys I'm in I know the Hondas do a meet every last sat of the month at blue water multi they have a massive turnout, be good if we could too :)