ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blyton Track day - June

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'm looking (with Len_beach) at doing Blyton Park in June. We need a good 4 weeks after Elvington to save up...
I'm on holiday for half of June anyway, but the following dates are what I could find:

Monday 4th June : Open Pit Lane : £129
Saturday 16th June : Open Pit Lane : £99

The Monday is a bank holiday (so my wife says) so no days off required.
Javelin Track days does show 'SPACES' as the status for the Monday though.
I'm guessing that it might be getting booked up, so a decision on that might have to be quick.

In fact, I'll ring Javelin tomorrow and see what 'spaces' actually means so that after 2 people book it doesn't become full!

Our preference is the Monday, but it will depend on whether the clio is fixed. Will hopefully book later this week.
Anyone else keen?

edit: Blyton is at postcode DN21 3PE. Gainsborough, classed as a Doncaster postcode but its south of Sc**thorpe.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Let me know mate and if I can afford it I will do the Monday, can't do the Saturday though.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Actually it doesn't matter mate. I'm going on a stag night on Sunday before so i'll be fit for nothing Monday, sorry.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Alright mate, have you decided which day you are doing or have you decided not to do it?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Alright mate, have you decided which day you are doing or have you decided not to do it?

Looking like Monday mate.
Just waiting on another friend who has just bought a paxo off ebay and going to collect it on Sunday. If the car is a winner, then I'll book it for all.
Len fixed the clio and has now spent a small fortune on upgrades, can't wait to see it running rings around me next month :approve:

You sure you can't make it?

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I got my days mixed up. I'm going to Blackpool for weekend but should be getting back Sunday night, however, what state I come home in depends what happens on the Monday.

I'll definately come down to watch and if I feel sober(ish) I think I will partake in afternoon if i'm allowed to.

What had broke on Len's car?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Sound. Can't see why they'd say no to the afternoon, its Javelin again and they seemed ok about it for Elvington.

Crank sensor by the looks of things. He's going to get a new coil pack too just to be safe.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I hope they don't, I might ring them tomorrow and ask them.

Tell him to run without one, it will be lighter!!

MX5 Elise111s
Not long to go, a week today (Monday) of anyone is wanting to attend.

I will be along to watch as I only live 3 miles away. I would have liked to do the meeting but only got my car back a couple of days ago after it mangled all its valves and needed a replacement motor. A couple of lads will be along from the East Midlands group and I had suggested to them we have an informal meet before I saw your post.

Hopefully there should be a good turn out.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I will be along to watch as I only live 3 miles away. I would have liked to do the meeting but only got my car back a couple of days ago after it mangled all its valves and needed a replacement motor. A couple of lads will be along from the East Midlands group and I had suggested to them we have an informal meet before I saw your post.

Hopefully there should be a good turn out.

Come say hello dude. I'll be in a chav spec two tone grey saxo, probably crying.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I won't make this now guys, got a different placement for Uni last week so I need to go and find the place on Monday.

Hope you have a good time, hope Len doesn't break down again.