ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bored and misses is working, Sat 30th Jan, evening

Hello Midlands people.

As mentioned to a couple of people (Reyes and Mike(lover)182) I am a bit stuck for something to do this coming Saturday.

So if anyone is free around Birmingham, it would be nice to have a meet up/beer etc in an unknown area, but not miles away from Selly Oak. . . mainly because I'm an alky and would like to have the option of getting a taxi back if I have seven too many.

Not sure who is AR for this area, but know Nigel is around . . .

Suggestions.

Jamie
Northern Scum.

421 Cammed 172
Shame you won't be local on Feb 6th mate as Jaguar Skills is playing at Gatecrasher in brum. Will be a brilliant night!

[YOUTUBE]QB2_CJKOfmo[/YOUTUBE]

DCi 100
This saturday... Mmm. I'm at Trafford on the sunday, and I have two hand in dates this week/Next!

I'll have to properly crack on with work and let you know dude. I won't be drinking mind. :)

I'll be taxi if you I do come anyways dude.

I'll come stick my finger up your bum. x

Gay hai.

I'll pop along for a giggle if i'm not in a drunken mess somewhere else first.

Be good too see the Meg lad.

Shame you won't be local on Feb 6th mate as Jaguar Skills is playing at Gatecrasher in brum. Will be a brilliant night!

[youtube]QB2_CJKOfmo[/youtube]

Yeah I noticed that Ads, sadly the same weekend as Engerlandish vs the lowly Welsh in rugga!

I wanna come see your swirls x

Oh my. x

Be good to meet you Alex.

Text me people if you are interested. Think Mikey boy is a definite.

07786 176254.

Last edited:
Yeah probably. I will be starting out there, so where ever. Not bothered. Could even do the shitty Star City if needs be but bet it's Max Chaver there most Sats.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Star city is immigrant heaven. Avoid. Harborne is good for pubs (close to selly oak, and where the King lives). Then short hop to brindley place/mailbox/arcadian.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Places to drink in Harborne are the plough, and the junction. Avoid the Harborne Stores. At all costs.

Megane R26
Next time I'll try speaking to women rather than dribbling lots :)

Nice to meet you Ben and JD x

Megane R26
I do a good 'rapey'

That pissed up one who couldn't walk looked interested

in the menu behind me.

120d M Sport
Should have gone for it...pulling on a CS meet would have set some standards.

What about the 'tall' blonde one who had "heels bigger than my c0ck!"

Megane R26
Well you suggested she was more suited to you, because of your height advantage, you lanky ****.

She did have more heel than I have c**k though :(