ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Meet Saturday 6th May 2017 9am @ The Hare, Roxwell, CM1 4LU

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Local meet for car enthusiasts, breakfast from 9am then look at the super cars or chat about your clios. Suggest we park and meet in the side road opposite so people's can leave or you will be blocked in at the pub car park.

No anti social driving please as from what I understand the owner of the pub is coming under pressure from local residents and police regarding standards of driving when people are arriving and leaving.

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
No anti social driving please as from what I understand the owner of the pub is coming under pressure from local residents and police regarding standards of driving when people are arriving and leaving.

Assume a Dodge Viper may have been the culprit this week!

I'll be there next month, hopefully parking over the road will also mean I should get actually meet you guys!