ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Breakfast Run.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Should be good! Which roads did you go down, Fletch?

big boost cup
At least this way you'll keep up ;)[/QUOTE]

but i want to drive tho booooooo
and its Tim that cant keep up iirc

big boost cup
Sarah spoke to them today and they reckon not till the 7th. but im up for an evening blast as soon as its back

Clio 200 cup
Evening runs are cool go for the twisties fletch this way we can keep with Tom!

Supercharger won't kick in yo!

big boost cup
^this wont matter Matt its a cup so it will just demolish everthing in the twisties well known and proven FACT

big boost cup
That it dose indeed Fletch I did hear a little rumour yesterday that there could be a spare whiteline ARB at Ktec if your intrested. might have to strip the van out on saturday to tag along

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That it dose indeed Fletch I did hear a little rumour yesterday that there could be a spare whiteline ARB at Ktec if your intrested. might have to strip the van out on saturday to tag along

Interesting.. Already spent to much on the car this month :dapprove:

Tom you'll be reet riding shotgun in Sarah's RB :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Fletchers car with or without a passenger seat sounds preferable to me lol

Have you ordered the passenger seat yet Fletch?

Not yet mate. TBH I haven't got around to it, yet work has been mental lately, and the Corbeau website was playing up. IIRC last time I/ we purchased the seat it was via Melanie's Paypal. She's away on business ATM :dapprove:

I need a passenger seat soon though, then I won't be the only person slowly going deaf.

At least I won't be the only quiet one :) might have the yozza by then too :)

Yozza + Decat = :cool: