ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

British GT Oulton Park

AG 200 Cup
Bank holiday Monday 6th April. Would be an ideal place to meet and maybe convoy down. Its £23 on the gate or £18 online if booked in advance.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I went to this race day a few years ago. Was a great day out plenty in in field parking and places to view. Alas I can't make it this year.

Clio Sport 182
this is always a good meeting with loads of nice cars to see. ill see what im doing nearer the time tho. i'll be there on 11th july for Tuner fest north! but mayb this should go on another thread haha

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Is it a one day event or is there a race day and qualifying day?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'd be up for the Monday? Possibly 2 AG 200's at the same place...

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Anybody still going to this? I'll be there Monday morning.. Just look out for an alien green 200 and a 911 Carrera 4s together!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I haven't been for a while! Hoping to park on the grass over looking the circuit if that's what you mean mate yeah! My step dad is a bit weary where he parks his 911 for obvious reasons :up:

AG 200 Cup
Bit confusing but there are two hills over looking the track :p Ill be going through the main gates this time although in my opinion the view is much better on the knickerbrook outfield section

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah I'm likely to go through the main gates aswell! What time are you getting there? First race is 10am I believe

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah definalty mate! Can't miss the alien green colour so where bound to bump into each other at some point :up:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah man, gonna give the green machine a cheeky wash tomorrow so it'll be gleaming!

Exactly the same plan as me! Problem is the motorway driving on the way will ruin my hard effort by the time I get there! be worth it for tomorrow at least I guess :grin:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Spotted it from must of been half a mile maybe! Couldn't miss the opportunity especially as there was space free next too yours.. Didn't really get the perfect picture but still proof haha