ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bucks renault

clio 197
had some work done today by them and wondering if any of them are on here? as i saw some cars outfront with cliosport.net

Turbo LY R27
I work at 'robinsons removals' next to it lol! I had a day off today, u would of seen my LY R27 otherwise. Suprised i haven't seen you around already? Where abouts do you live?

clio 197
I work at 'robinsons removals' next to it lol! I had a day off today, u would of seen my LY R27 otherwise. Suprised i haven't seen you around already? Where abouts do you live?

haddenham the place next door also has a ly megan?
they were pretty impressive in there...

where bouts do you live

Turbo LY R27
Yeah thats the place. They no there stuff in there then? Ive never used them tbh. What did you get done. I actually live in stoke hammond near MK. But i used to live in ay, thats where all my mates are so im always around there. Seen a few other 197's, and the odd 200 there, dont think any of them are on here tho.

You still selling your red chariot then?

Meg 230 R26 F1
Its the only garage round here (used to live in haddenham, now oakley) that i'll take my car too. The guys in there are always up for a chat and definitely know their stuff. Their old v6 race/promo car was immense.

Didnt realise there were a few lads round here, i've put a few spotted threads up but no one has replied in them.

clio 197
id come to that, you all seem like nice lads.

i was selling it, but im thinking bout keeping it now after the feedback i got from them. nothing wrong with it at all sept the rear pads are a lil worn...

they are really nice guys i have been mega ill so not really in the mood to stand and chat. but had a lil natter bout my zaust.. :)

deffo bucks meet tho, there is a few people in wycombe with v6s etc.
and i have a few mates with in thame.

i was tempted by a black v6 but the running costs ruin the idea. + im only 19 and it seems mega silly

Turbo LY R27
Yeah its me mate, thats my thread on 197.net. Con rod went through the block this morning on the way to work. Gutted, i really look after it! Always serviced on time, warmed up properly etc. Just been proper unlucky. On 47k so really was loosened up nice!:( Got to go through it all again now lol! Noooooooooo

Clio 1970000000
I'm sure I read another post recently from you Mike that said how reliable your 197 was :S.

My 197 is on almost 41k miles. Do you know why it happened to you?

clio 197
i was about to say i saw a thred on how good your car was... and i was thinking bout taking a drive round rabens lane on my way home to see your car!!!! bummer. lol was gunna take a cheeky shot of mine sat next to it :p

maybe when tis working, you got anouther day off today then?

Turbo LY R27
Loli know, and it is reliable i have just been unlucky with it i guess. No clue why it happened mate, but its very s**t!

Yeah mate when i get it back you can have a look at it. Yep day off today unfortunatly!!

clio 197
Loli know, and it is reliable i have just been unlucky with it i guess. No clue why it happened mate, but its very s**t!

Yeah mate when i get it back you can have a look at it. Yep day off today unfortunatly!!

unfortunatly... do you really mean that lol

Turbo LY R27
lol, yes mate. My car blowing up, getting up at half 6 (for no reason in the end), loosing out on a days pay , definatly a big unfortunate. I spent most of yest on the phone, and will be today no doubt!!