ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bush Puller Kit Review

I recently purchased a bush puller kit for doing the wishbone bushes on the 182, the kit I purchased is in the link below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261313692023?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I ordered the kit from the seller on Sunday and it arrived today, the kit is fairly self explanatory and seems sturdy enough with ball bearings fitted on the nut flanges to make bush removal easy.

The kit comes with a selection of threaded bars (M12 for wishbone bushes) and sleeves though even the smallest wont fit through the wishbone bush bore so I used a socket as a reducer, not a bad thing as it means you don't have to wind the nuts on as far. With a little air tool oil on the threads the nuts spin freely and removing the bushes takes little effort, it took less than 10 minutes to remove all 4.

If you plan on using the kit on an occasional to frequent basis its worth the money and then some however for a single use you can fabricate a DIY puller with some threaded bar, nuts and sleeves purchased from a DIY shop. Personally I'd happily buy the kit again based on its initial use:

2014-12-16221316.jpg

2014-12-16221242.jpg

2014-12-16221259.jpg

2014-12-16210530.jpg

Reactions: Gus
  LY FF182
Got a kit like that at work (laser one I think) absolute godsend when I did my wishbone bushes!!