ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buttertubs Saturday 16th october

None
Sounds tempting but saturday's are awkward for me so if i still can a week or so before then i'll do it.

Dodgy one
Jim, couldnt copy the details over could you?

I havent got interwebz only the iphone and would need to register, its my morning in work but if its later in the aft il be there, not been up since last year!

Dodgy one
Jim, couldnt copy the details over could you?

I havent got interwebz only the iphone and would need to register, its my morning in work but if its later in the aft il be there, not been up since last year!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
There aren't any details as yet mate but from previous meets I think they meet at Colton in Leeds and go from there.

I'll put details on here when they are sorted.

None
I'm definately out of this one now i'm afraid, it's only monday and even now i can see i'm going to be too busy on saturday to be able to spare the time.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Sorry Jim I'm not going to make this, need to do my brakes. Intended to do it last Sunday but the garage who had the car on Friday didn't give me my locking wheel nut key back.

Dodgy one
Tis too early for me jim, I'm not out of work til half 12, was hoping for the afternoon!

Bummer