ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying advice - blue trendlines

200,182 Trophy, Cup
I'm looking at buying a pair of Megane trendlines to put in my 182 Cup. They are the ones with the black bolsters and blue alcantara base and back. The seats come with the Clio frames and runners. The only thing they don't appear to have is the little pre tensioner pocket type covers but looking at my Trophy I think I could make some.

Are there any pitfalls with this installation in the 182. I'm thinking wiring, airbag lights etc. They look very much plug and play and I think they would look good in the cup as a change from the base model front seats.

Any views would be appreciated
IMG_1383.JPG

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If I remember from fitting mine.. the only issue was the recaros not having seat airbags. Yours being a cup wont have them either so it should be fine. If you have any lights come up just turn them off with CLIP.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
They look lovely Tony and yes as already said because yours is the cup it will be plug and play.