ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C20 CUP Crowood Hotel Nr Glasgow

ST
Course not, 99.9% salesmen know bugger all about cars, once you've bought it and you go back to the dealer to speak to them they act like total dickmoufs with the exception of Andy Gray at Parks in East Kilbride.

Course not, 99.9% salesmen know bugger all about cars, once you've bought it and you go back to the dealer to speak to them they act like total dickmoufs with the exception of Andy Gray at Parks in East Kilbride.

who is he??i got my 182 from up there..? young guy?? might have been him?? in april 04??

im looking to chop this in for a new one..u recon he will be able to offer anything good..??

not that pishy red one they have tho...thats been there for ages..overpriced and raped..

gay

LY R26

hmm nice to tar all salesmen with the same brush :eek:

ST
Its ok i wouldn't buy a car from those mugs at Arnies anyway..;)

A few years back me and misses went looking at new cars for her in Arnies Vauxhall at Mt Vernon, guy was your typical 'wide boy' car salesman, fake tag on the wrist, gold caps on his teeth, stupid tie, short sleeved shirt, utter sac, told him we were paying cash yet he tried to do a finance 'deal'.

No joke Sir Arnold himself actually turned up at that very stealer when we were in, shook my hand, he seemed decent enough but the sales staff have a lot to be desired.

Second experience, went with my mate to Arnies in EK last August as he wanted a megane dynamique dci, he seen a black 05 plate, went in, done the deal, bought the car on the Tuesday, the sac he bought it from said it'd be ready on the Friday, the Friday came, he rang up the sac who'd sold him the car, to double check, eh sorry Mr C, the car won't be ready till tomorrow, my mate said well i'm away for the weekend so i'll come for it on Tuesday, ok Mr C thats fine, it'll definitely be ready.

The Tuesday comes, again my mate rings up, car still isn't ready yet i'm afraid sir, its still to be serviced.

Ok when will it be ready?

Hopefully this coming friday.

Ok i'll give you till then or else i want my money back.

And what do you know the car was ready on said Friday.

Last edited:

AK

M240i
Its ok i wouldn't buy a car from those mugs at Arnies anyway..;)

A few years back me and misses went looking at new cars for her in Arnies Vauxhall at Mt Vernon, guy was your typical 'wide boy' car salesman, fake tag on the wrist, gold caps on his teeth, stupid tie, short sleeved shirt, utter sac, told him we were paying cash yet he tried to do a finance 'deal'.

No joke Sir Arnold himself actually turned up at that very stealer when we were in, shook my hand, he seemed decent enough but the sales staff have a lot to be desired.

Second experience, went with my mate to Arnies in EK last August as he wanted a megane dynamique dci, he seen a black 05 plate, went in, done the deal, bought the car on the Tuesday, the sac he bought it from said it'd be ready on the Friday, the Friday came, he rang up the sac who'd sold him the car, to double check, eh sorry Mr C, the car won't be ready till tomorrow, my mate said well i'm away for the weekend so i'll come for it on Tuesday, ok Mr C thats fine, it'll definitely be ready.

The Tuesday comes, again my mate rings up, car still isn't ready yet i'm afraid sir, its still to be serviced.

Ok when will it be ready?

Hopefully this coming friday.

Ok i'll give you till then or else i want my money back.

And what do you know the car was ready on said Friday.

Pfft Alan only rolls with real tags ...

and collars up :)!

LY R26
ive got a d&g on my wrist as we speak, alternate between that and my police watch, no fake tag however.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
you need to get your ar*e in gear boy everytime i,ve been in i have never seen you with a customer.
:rasp:

Anyway the baldy slesman with the glasses that usually sits at the desk infront of the service desk..missed out when i bought my clio i came in to inquire about it... it was in a Arnold Clark in Preston had the cup packs & recaros and only 14Kmiles... just what i wanted and he tried to mess me about ...£1000 less trade-in offer than what i got and tried to put me off it by saying there is plenty in the area even though i said this was the one etc.etc...... i seen him looking at me the other day and i think he remembered the car too so
:rasp:

i ended up getting it at a other Arnold Clark branch.

taxed for the year
plate change
service
new front pads ----------- all included in deal
2 new tyres
new mats
full tank of fuel

Last edited: