ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambridge meet

Discounted 1*2 parts
Quite a few people have expressed interest in a Cambridge meet. Who else would be interested? Last time i suggested it there were only 3 people prepared to come though?

1. Tom

etc

Slow red one
I may come if a large number of people go. It's an hour and half drive for myself. Would be nice to see a large meet of about 15-20. Perhaps an RR be nice or a good drive somewhere for some decent photos.

nimbus r27
I'm up for it guys! I will sort out the pboro guys who I'm sure will be up for it, so that should be 10ish clios.

Haha of course they have all been good meets jonny, I organised them all lol

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'm up for it guys! I will sort out the pboro guys who I'm sure will be up for it, so that should be 10ish clios.

Be good to see you all there! Should be a decent number.

Need to get marshall on the case with his photography skills!

53 Clio 172

beij, exactly! I like to think of myself as your young apprentice...padawan if you will *bows*

Discounted 1*2 parts
Easiest place to meet is probably Tesco's Milton or Bar Hill off the A14 and then go find a pub and some photo locations etc

Milltek'd clio 182
71 miles for me to do, but if you have a good turn out on the list then i probably make the effort and come all the way up to see you all

53 Clio 172
I am afraid I can't make that date...Arsenal might actually win some sort of silverware on the 27th :S

53 Clio 172
where's ya dedication man!

You can't beat leyton orient let alone Stoke :D

Tom...some of us appreciate watchin interesting football with respectful and modest players.

Others are obliged to support Man utd and have to watch c*nts run around falling over everytime someone breathes on them not to mention the 10 minutes added on the end of every home game at Old Trafford! ;)