ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambridge meet

RB One Eight Two
Thats awesome mate. Yeah my wheels need a refurb as i curbed it a few ago in a muilti story, plus they are 5 years old...

Hopefully the RB will be looking fresh in about an hours time, at the moment i like to call the colour Matt Racing Blue, its a disgrace lol

il be setting off in a few mins.. see yous all there

kingy its ok because mine will be getting finished off in a layby as i didnt hav anything left 2 chuck on my tyres and everywhere was shut this morning

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Yeah I enjoyed! Did not like those bloody roads though :dapprove:

Big thanks to Tom for parts and Brian for the 'plates'

Get your pics up Tom!

Looking forward to the next one

Discounted 1*2 parts
Should have some big meets when the weather gets better

13 of us today and thats only with 2/3 of the 10/12 peterborough crew :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
13!! Thats a good turn out, I dont mind driving an hour or so down to Camb for that sorta turnout :)

Should try and get people up to Ipswich for this rolling road day though ;)

Shdhdhd
I didn't kno it was there till it was too late but I did make an effort to wash it off when we took the last pics!

RB One Eight Two
Good to meet you all today. Was a better turn out to what I thought it would be. Deffinately up for some more meets when the weather gets better :)

Good to meet you all today. Was a better turn out to what I thought it would be. Deffinately up for some more meets when the weather gets better :)

should be good wen we get decent weather
your car was ooober clean but no wonder when you were up at about 8 doin it lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was good today, very nice location for pics as well.

Always good to put names to faces too!

RB One Eight Two
should be good wen we get decent weather
your car was ooober clean but no wonder when you were up at about 8 doin it lol

Haha. Cheers mate ;) Its getting there, the paintwork still isn't how I want it. It needs a machine polish and the wheels refurbed then it should be exactly where I want it ready for FCS.

I started on it at about 9:30 and only gave it a shampoo, and a quick coat of sealant :eek:

Haha. Cheers mate ;) Its getting there, the paintwork still isn't how I want it. It needs a machine polish and the wheels refurbed then it should be exactly where I want it ready for FCS.

I started on it at about 9:30 and only gave it a shampoo, and a quick coat of sealant :eek:

mine just gt a quick shampoo n that was it.. want mine all paint corrected for FCS