ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camera/photo taking question

mk5 VDUB polo
hi guys,

i got brought a sony cybershot 7.2mp camera for christmas and i really want to get into photography. is this any good for taking some good pictures? i know its basic but i've pretty much just started and i wanna get an slr soon so need some practise first, i have no idea about apperture and shutter speed ect so any help would be appreciated.

basically after some basic help to get me started

thanks alot

mk5 VDUB polo
"Basically this is for high-end bridge cameras (Panasonic FZ series, Fuji Finepix S series etc) and entry level DSLRs (Nikon D40/50, Canon 350/400D)."

this is why i was getting confused reading it, i was after some help with a lower end camera and totally basic stuff lol

M

mij29

with a compact camera of that price you should get the same modes so it works the same just camera/lens won't be as good. ;)