ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camping for trax

172 with k-tec sound
for those who are heading down the day before and dont fancy staying in a hotel i was talking to vickyx who camped last year and she's done some checking and these are the results.

The site have teamed up with a local campsite called Henwood which is where we'd be staying which is directly opposite the circuits main gates. Awesome location for the show and it's only £10 a night.

It doesn't have to be prebooked but I'd suggest getting a list together as she asked due to it being a car club how many would be likely to attend - if it's a big number then it's preferable to prebooked.

if i have anything wrong feel free to correct me vicky;).

1. clio carl
2. vickyx

Last edited:
  SG9 Forester STi
Lol all is correct, we'll see how the list goes and then i'll speak to them about whether it's necessary to pre-book. Looks pretty good to me though!

172 with k-tec sound
ok guys n gals lets get a list going of definates;)

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx

hey all, ive campt sliverstone over the years but stayed on the golf course next to silverstone where everyone camps, i never remember seeing somewhere to camp opposite silverstone? anyway im defo coming this year traveling from wales and will camp out:D

Megane 225 F1
Didn't realise there was a list

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will

Da

Less
I'd be up for this :)

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz

172 Race Car
Me and Tony will be racing at Silverstone the day before Trax (4th)

Loads of racing on that day if everyone is coming down the day before

SG9 Forester STi
me and mark are coming from oldham, think we will be there the day before. looking forward to a cs campsite piss up tbh :)

This ^ Will be a good laugh.

I received this email today from the organisers just to confirm that the camping for Trax is at Henwood for those who are unsure...

Hi Vicky

I think I spoke to you earlier, but yes it will be Henwood Campsite
that we are using for Trax this year. Henwood is owned by some good friends
of ours so we will be manning the site together.

Kind regards

Anette

Hamilton Fields Campsite
www.hamiltonfields.co.uk
Open for events at Silverstone

Nearer the time hopefully we'll have some more on the list and get some convoys going from each area :)

182cup & 172 racecar
As Jay said,if you come the day before we are racing there.Pop into the Burpspeed tent for a biscuit and say hello,always nice to see people.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Is the price per person or per tent?

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz