ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Cancelled] Let's Race!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
We've done this before and it turned out to be a good evening.

Let's Race is a racing simulator and it's pretty fun! Firstly, this event will cost £49.50 per person.
This includes the qualifier and also a half an hour race. (Last time the staff wanted to race us so gave us another race free!)

I have spoken to the place this evening and they've told us we may all pay our bit on the day. For this reason, please only add your name if you are certain you can make the event. I have planned this a bit further ahead so that you can be sure you have the time off work and funds will permit.

It is however limited to 10 people due to this being the number of simulators they have available.

Plenty of tracks available and cars. (Last time we all had the Clio 200 on Oulton Park)

There is a pub opposite for people wanting to grab food either before or after.

We can arrange the meeting point and time more precisely towards the event.

I'll start it off;

1. Typhoon (Lee)

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I was going to ask when the next one was ;) I shall try to skimp out of work early for this one :p

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I was going to ask when the next one was :wink: I shall try to skimp out of work early for this one :tongueout:
Cool dude! Be good to see ya there again! Let me know sort of ASAP though so I can get an idea of numbers and reserve our space.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Yeah man, would be nice to see it! Far better than that awful Megane of yours :wink: I still haven't sorted my ball joint mate!

The Megane has an awful smoking habit at the moment, whereas the Lutecia has developed asthma :wink:

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I'll be at this one, will be getting up to scratch on project cars ;)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
There wasn't enough interest at this one guys so therefore I will have to cancel it. It'll end up costing the few people wanting in far too much money.

I am however going to be on the blower to a go-karting place tomorrow and will post details up tomorrow evening :D