ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant wait

Thought it was about time i changed the stereo in the 172. Got to wait till tuesday for my clifford alarm (with dual proximatey sensors) to be fitted before stereo gets fitted. Just bought a dvd player to feed the genesis 5 channel amp. The lovely amp will be joined to Polk and soundstream components.

Next stage: Got to get a sub. Have been thinking of a few options, possibly getting a pair of the new ma audio 6*9 subs that fit on pacel shelf. Also debatting getting another genesis to run 2 JLs. But i fancy having them through a stealth shelf and having a box made below them.

always a good idea to go with genesis amps

for the same money as the jl subs you should be able to get a better sub, as for MA Audio 6x9 subs, dont bother, just get a 10"er you will regret it if you dont

well IMHO anyway

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Cherrrrr Chinnnngggg

£££££££££££££££

You must love good audio-but mate 6 x 9s? come on!!!

and 2 JLs?- over kill mate just get a nice 10inch w6

What headunit are you purchasing?

Kenwood dvd. Most probally gonna get another screen, but not sure what yet or where its going. The ma audio subs are shaped as 6*9s and have a really good rating. They leave more room in the boot for more subs, but as i said i am not sure yet. Will setup the things i have just bought, see how they perform and see how much bass i want in the system. If am going to run a circular sub in the boot will definetly go for a 10 or 2. prefer the sound of a good 10 anyday to a 12 or 15.