ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cardiff Bay meet- 18th September

Suzuki Jimny
Hi all.

The meet that i've planned is at Cardiff bay Chiquitos. Obviously this can be adapted if no-body likes Mexican food!

It's a nice place and most importantly has free parking (unlike the Red Dragon centre opposite).

I've gone with this date as Trax is in 2 weeks time and the 18th is another 2 weeks after that so plenty of time to organise time off work etc.

The plan is to meet at around 6pm, have a chat and then some food, and then find a nice place for some photos of the cars. (There are also a couple of cheeky tunnels close by ;))

The postcode is: CF10 4JY

I just phoned the restaurant and they said it was best to book before-hand :)

Let me know what you think and if you can attend :)

Honda Civic EP2
Food? Winner, I love food(S'why I'm fat)!

1. Matt W
2. RB182CUP-FF (LEE)
3. ryanhavana(Ryan)

Would anyone like to meet up around the Swansea/Neath/Port Talbot area? Can all meet at a certain place and go down together?

ill will pop along to this for the meet and pics guys, not sure about food as yet coz its going to be an expenceive month for me too with Trax and bills.

Last edited:
  Octavia VRS LE
im up for it! if i still have my car if not il join hodgins :) im sure he want mind lol
1. Matt W
2. RB182CUP-FF (LEE)
3. ryanhavana(Ryan)
4. keechy

Fiesta ST-3
Don't feel pressured into food guys. I will be getting there for when you have finished food for the pics/drive. £60 petrol is a lot not including a meal out.

1. Matt W
2. Scott.
3. RB182CUP-FF
4. ryanhavana
5. keechy

cool sounds good
Just realised Ill have my new induction kit by then too so im also looking forward to the tunnely (but then I drive through them twice a day anyway lol)

Suzuki Jimny
As Scott has just said, i'll wait until closer to the time to see how many would be wanting a meal and then possibly re-arrange depending on numbers :)

Focus RS + S3
Cars back on the road bitches lol. So will attend, im undecided on the food part but ill be there :)
I would add to the list but im on my phone :-(

Honda Civic EP2
Doesn't look like I'll be going now!:( Car went into the back of me today in Cardiff, looks like the frame has moved, gutted!

Fiesta ST-3
Ryan if you live in Cardiff I can pick you up?

1. Matt W
2. Scott.
3. RB182CUP-FF
4. ryanhavana
5. keechy
6. Hodgins

Honda Civic EP2
Great news(for me at least anyway) My car is going to be repaired and put back on the road(hopefully by next weekend) So I should definitely be able to make this meet!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
If my car is all done and on the road i'll be up for it.
Will confirm closer to the date.

Focus RS + S3
Im not that far from you max so if ypu want to convoy down?. Was talking to my mate who Knew you the other day, small world

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Im not that far from you max so if ypu want to convoy down?. Was talking to my mate who Knew you the other day, small world

Bloody hell small world your rite there so who's your friend and where does he live now? Not far from me where about's? i'm in pontypool, defo mate a convoy would be good if i can get my car prep finished and sprayed in time that would be awesome :).

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Im from brynmawr, bloody hell its close lol, prashell / shell was asking me did i know you

Bloody hell brynmawr omg that is close, i was going to say i never seen a LY around here before so maybe you have mistaken me for someone else lol.
Prashell yes i know him have spent quite abit of time out drinking with him (sound bloke) met him through other friend's you might of heard about or know the Barry family that own the butchers half way up on the hill in town?, I bother with the older Brother Chris mainly but i know Gavin and Adam quite well to spk to.
Nice to see someone local on here :) i see quite alot of 1*2 around here now and i've always asked myself i wonder if they on here but never end up putting it in the spotted section.

Focus RS + S3
Yeah hes a top guy shell, i know Adam quite well as i grew up with him through school
Yeah i see loads too, getting out of hand lol
Most of the time people arent on the forum

Handy to know youre local anyways lol