ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cardiff Bay meet- 18th September

I'm getting confused who I'm talking to - sorry matt!

Forget that great bit of advice then - on another note plenty you could do to the bmw

Honda Civic EP2
I really enjoyed, nice meeting you all. Hoped there would be at least another non sport mine looked like a dump lol!

Fiesta ST-3
Indeed thanks for turning up guys. Not the best turn out but let's put it down to a sunday night. Will get pictures put up tomorrow! I have loads to sort through!

had a good time meeting you all...some of you again lol, looking forward to the next
ill try and put the pictures i took of all the cars on here later.

Octavia VRS LE
gutted i couldnt come, went out the night before for my friends 21st, couldnt really turn it down! but will hopefully be at the next one!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't put my name down but was hoping to pop along and say hello. Unfortunately I'm still trying to get issues fixed with the Trophy hence trying to drive it as little as possible. However, I'll keep an eye open for future events in the hope that I can tag along.

here are some of the pictures off my phone, i have another 9 to upload but having trouble with PC

Attachments

• clio meet 483.jpg
    clio meet 483.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 485.jpg
    clio meet 485.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 487.jpg
    clio meet 487.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 489.jpg
    clio meet 489.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 491.jpg
    clio meet 491.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 8
  • clio meet 493.jpg
    clio meet 493.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 497.jpg
    clio meet 497.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
  • clio meet 499.jpg
    clio meet 499.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 6
  • clio meet 501.jpg
    clio meet 501.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 6
  • clio meet 503.jpg
    clio meet 503.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 7
  • clio meet 511.jpg
    clio meet 511.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
  • clio meet 513.jpg
    clio meet 513.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
  • clio meet 515.jpg
    clio meet 515.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • clio meet 517.jpg
    clio meet 517.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 6
  Fiesta ST-3
LOL.

Will get my shots up when Matt puts the official thread up. Sadly I uploaded them to photobucket as not to ***** my flickr account so the quality may be affected a little.

LOL.

Will get my shots up when Matt puts the official thread up. Sadly I uploaded them to photobucket as not to ***** my flickr account so the quality may be affected a little.
cant wait to see your shots hun...you always take good pictures with that super duper camera of yours lol

COME ON MATT SON...LOL