ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarPro CS Discount Code: Cquartx, Iron X, Hydro2, Eraser Etc...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi chaps, Andy had set this up last week, kept forgetting to get the code off him.

http://www.carpro.uk.com/ 10% discount for you guys and free shipping on any orders over £25.

CS discount code: CS75

Any CarPro questions guys fire them in here and hopefully get them answered quicker or Email Andy and mention CS to him. SalesCarProUK@Gmail.Com

I'll fire up a little review of Hydro2 tonight or tomorrow. Very very impressive product as are most by CarPro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
will use this in future when buying iron x, want to try that hydro2

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent guys. Pick up even a 50ml of that Hydro2 to try. It's really cool.

I'm not sure if you guys have tried the likes of reload or C2. Can't remember the wolfs product but this is like a spray on product that you just spray off.

Very clever. Enhances gloss on a clean car and just gives everything protection. The front glass is like having a glass sealant on it.

Bare in mind the Trophy has had zero detailing, no protection and terrible weather It's impressive stuff...

ejaqeby5.jpg

jederysy.jpg

7a2u7y8u.jpg

Not bad for something that took 30 seconds to spray on and pw off.

Like Chip said and I mentioned in another thread these products are usually bargain basement stuff. Cheap tat with instant show shine etc.

This is different more so because it lasts and truly does coat the surfaces. Just my experience of it. I'll let you guys know how it lasts.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So you literally spray on then PW off? Don't rub it in as such with a microfibre or anything?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So you literally spray on then PW off? Don't rub it in as such with a microfibre or anything?

Diluted of course. Plenty of info on the website.

Spay over wet paintwork. Leave for a few seconds then Pressure wash off. Drive away.

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Hope you don't mind me jumping in Gally, but as I'm an authorised carpro detailer I'm more than happy to help/advice on anything you buy (except hydr02, Gallys your man!)

chris
DetailMe

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The more help the better Chris. Especially using the products regularly.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
£3 for postage cost guys. All across the board. Tbf it's not hard to spend £25 these days!

I'm a big fan of the CarPro stuff, some of it's very revolutionary. I'm going to get hold of some of the new glass sealant, see how it compares with G1.

Hydro looks very interesting as well, reminds me of the stuff car washes spray at the end to bead water off the car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Funnily enough I spoke to a carwash guy after applying this stuff. Think of it like the quality version of that stuff. My Screen was frozen under the snow the morning, used the wiper which were clearing eventually, still seems to be seaaling the glass.

Honda & VW
Couldn't have put that up at a better time Gally, looking to order a whole load of stuff tonight so this is proper handy.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I take it the Hydro2 is similar to Autosmart Aquawax, where you dilute it and spray on the wet car and rinse off again... but better?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Much better, we actually use that AS stuff at work sometimes.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looking at ordering some stuff, however it seems Iron x and Perl are both out of stock. I need a bottle for the iron x before someone says the eco pack!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Aqua wax is a wax, so doesn't last very long at all, where as hydr02 using the same technology as their c.quartz coatings I.e the glass ceramic sylica so should last alot longer. I'm using it today so will report back

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You not got an old bottle bottle lying around? I've never had an IX bottle. Always used my own. Much bigger.

I was thinking about it more today and like I said to Andy. If you're car had the Cquartz, reload combo. In between washes or when top ups are required you could coat the full vehicle practically in reload with not a drying towel or any hassle. Seems very clever if used in that regard.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know how you go dilution wise Chris. Interesting to see.

Funnily enough I spoke to a carwash guy after applying this stuff. Think of it like the quality version of that stuff. My Screen was frozen under the snow the morning, used the wiper which were clearing eventually, still seems to be seaaling the glass.

You seem to be impressed by it so I will get hold of some along with a few other bits, thanks for the code mate.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
nice to see them still turning out new products, yet to try any of the protection range yet.

Cost wise still looks like it would be cheaper buying from i4d than direct, postage dependent.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Who's running the show at CarPro now then?

Gordon and Avi not involved anymore?

Yeah Andy took it over from Gordon. He's running it now, obviously alongside Avi.

nice to see them still turning out new products, yet to try any of the protection range yet.

Cost wise still looks like it would be cheaper buying from i4d than direct, postage dependent.

I haven't even compared mate, you could be right, can certainly tell Andy to have a look at it and see.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Little video of Hydro2 in action...

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Impressive :approve:

So applying this, would you have the spray head set to a mist or more of a stream?

Bloody useful for me mate, having so little time/space/area to clean these days. I'll buy some soon and do it when I do dad's R8 pre LeMans trip.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Impressive :approve:

So applying this, would you have the spray head set to a mist or more of a stream?

I use a garden sprayer mate, takes way too long using a normal bottle imo, I noticed Chris did but I suppose it depends how much you're using.

A pump sprayer will probably use more if you set the spray wrong.

1.5lt_sprayer_small.jpg

Bloody useful for me mate, having so little time/space/area to clean these days. I'll buy some soon and do it when I do dad's R8 pre LeMans trip.

It's very clever stuff mate, there are similar products since the dawn of time but tech moves on.

Well I swear by C2 for top ups as I use it everywhere. Carbon is still holding strong though. Be interested to see the longevity and self-cleaning abilities, if it's being likened to a ceramic sealant.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is this something to use instead of a wax, or something you could use on top of a wax?

I used it instead of a wax but it's more a top up product unless you're short of time.

Well I swear by C2 for top ups as I use it everywhere. Carbon is still holding strong though. Be interested to see the longevity and self-cleaning abilities, if it's being likened to a ceramic sealant.

C2 is spray on wash off though? That's kind of the party piece of this. It's definitely a sheeter of water so self cleaning is very good, I just PW'd mine and you can see it looks pretty clean. Also enhances gloss.

No, dry in, but can be applied when wet. Depends on the outcome of the drying/water spotting point Chris made in the other thread. If Hydro2 can be sprayed on, PW'd off but then still needs drying (hard water in the Sarf y'know ;) ) then it's comparable in my eyes.

Might buy some and use it on the shower as well if the sheeting is that good.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah good point mate. Obviously aimed at saving drying really. Tbf I drove 30 seconds down the road and struggled for beading pics so saved me any drying.

No water spotting issues up here. :eek:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just read the write-up on this and saw your video. Looks good stuff.
How long do you think the 100ml bottle will last/how many applications ideally?

Cheers