ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarPro CS Discount Code: Cquartx, Iron X, Hydro2, Eraser Etc...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just read the write-up on this and saw your video. Looks good stuff.
How long do you think the 100ml bottle will last/how many applications ideally?

Cheers

I'm actually not sure. I mixed 50ml like Chris about 5:1 infact maybe more. Really just depends how liberal you are with it. Kinda hard to say, also i'm not sure when you'll have to reapply.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Cheers :) let me know when you've re-applied etc. I'm sure you'll notice the change in effects more than me

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
ute3aqeq.jpg

ysadytys.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Looks great, this is another product I'm eager to try. I've got quite a collection of quartz/carpro gear now, quite a fan tbh :eek:

Anyone tried the Polyshave towel yet, or the sponge? Thats on my list too!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The thought of the towel just sounds like it is going marr all over the place. But in fairness I don't really know how it actually works

Corsa VXR
I'm interested in trying the hydro2 out as well, just curious to find out what you lot reckon to wash it with before? Anyone got anything they reckon works well with this over the top?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Try not to use a wash and wax style product as it won't last as long but that goes for anything really.

It's such a good clever product.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly 2 months with minimal washing and it's still beading. The roof is sheeting like crazy. Very impressed. Hard to capture. Too much sun.

u3yjyjat.jpg

ITB BG 182
Nearly 2 months with minimal washing and it's still beading. The roof is sheeting like crazy. Very impressed. Hard to capture. Too much sun.

u3yjyjat.jpg

Mine is like this and im on 9 months, no waxing, no polishing, nothing but foam and a rinse wipe down.

Although I am getting fine marks like in the picture, I do reload every month with project32 inbetween washes.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Have you got a date for when you'll be getting more lemon iron x in and the tar x also? Oth showing out of stock in the site

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'll check for a date. Tar x. The 1L is in stock. And 500ml on the way but a couple weeks off.

Lemon scent is around a month off unfortunately.

Lemon scent is no different really.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I'll check for a date. Tar x. The 1L is in stock. And 500ml on the way but a couple weeks off.

Lemon scent is around a month off unfortunately.

Lemon scent is no different really.

Not overly fussed about the scent of it, but its cheaper here than cyc... Can't really afford to pay out for the 1L as I've got quite a shopping list at present and every penny counts if you know what I mean...

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Is it still free shipping on orders over £25? (I know this is over a year old, but the discount code still works)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The discount code will always be live mate, I think a lot of people on CS have missed it sadly. I'll maybe ask to get the sticky removed if it doesn't show up under new posts?

FF Titanium 182
Yeah anyone know if the shipping is still free over £25.00? Looking to spend a fair amount would prefer to swerve the postage if possible