ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars in the Park 18/05/14

clio 172, mondeo td
I'll try and meet you up at wetherby services but can't guarantee it as it's murre trying to get the wife up early lol, so might just go straight there for 9.30, do we know where we're parking yet or is it find a space when we get there?

RB 182
Yea, giving it a run out

It's not fixed, and I could do with my rear callipers turning up before then, but it'll be a good run for her

Well I have registered for the CITP website, in order to buy a ticket but I've not had a confirmation email back...

They fairly slow getting back to you?

Also, is there a meeting time/location for us in here yet?

Well I have registered for the CITP website, in order to buy a ticket but I've not had a confirmation email back...

They fairly slow getting back to you?

Also, is there a meeting time/location for us in here yet?

Wetherby services at about 8:20 i think mate

RB 182
Matthew. I went last year, and if you just put no club your can still display, then just park up with ClioSport. I just parked up as a 3 with a few mates last year

Right, I'm ordering my ticket.

Me and my GF are coming, so do I select a ticket for 'Display car - 2 occupants' and select 'number of tickets -1' or 'number of tickets - 2'?

Surley I only need 1 ticket as its for 2 occupants? Confused! Ha

Brilliant plans lads

Unfortunately for me I am still stuck without a working car at the moment, it might be getting fixed tomorrow night it might not... It will depend on what the issue is and how easy it is to fix/whether it requires any new parts :/

So I might be along to this in the morning but the reality is there is a large chance I won't be able to dependant on the car

If newb doesn't mind calling by my place before Sunday I will clean the CS banner and pass it on to him and organise getting it back off him afterwards..... we still don't have a solution for displaying this but I thought it would be a laugh and make for some less serious photos with 2 lads (one either side of the car) holding an end of the banner over the car while still showing support to CS

Hope everyone has a great day and seriously hoping that my car is done before then :(

ph2 clio sport 172
Spinksy I don't mind grabbing banner off you buddy tomorrow at some point. Iv changed rear suspension today and noticed I have a cracked disc! Sticking calliper to blame so trying to sort that as well now lol.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a vw meet on Sunday at 1300 so not sure if I'm going to bother with this now as I'd only be there for an
hour or so.

Spinksy I don't mind grabbing banner off you buddy tomorrow at some point. Iv changed rear suspension today and noticed I have a cracked disc! Sticking calliper to blame so trying to sort that as well now lol.

Cheers Kieran, I would appreciate that mate, and I will set a night to the side if you wanna get the discs ordered etc to help you fit them

Have you got the rest of the bits sorted for your refresh and cup dampers etc yet?