ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 13th September

Clio 172 turbo
I don't think I'll be going now either. The 2 hour open pit session ( where you weren't allowed to park in the pits lol) was so poorly run it's put me off doing track time there again.

There not doing the 2 hour open pit lane for this. Which I was hoping they would.

Van
I hammered the Atom around Combe on the 22nd August! Loved every minute. Absolutely mind-blowing! :evil:

Can't wait to do it again..... hence my interest here ;)

I was out that day in a 172Cup. Remember seeing the Atom but naturally never spoke to the driver.

It is a truely epic track, very fast. As above though the standard of driving will be poor on most parts.

Clio v6 & Atom 300
I was out that day in a 172Cup. Remember seeing the Atom but naturally never spoke to the driver.

It is a truely epic track, very fast. As above though the standard of driving will be poor on most parts.

Maybe I should add a CS sticker! LOL

Always happy to offer a passenger ride if you have a full face lid too. No windscreen, low seating position, shrieking s/c whine and three times the BHP/ tonne (compared to most clio's) makes for an exciting ride. :eek: :evil:

Peter

Swift Sport
I'd love a ride in something like that!

I'll probably be taking the Ignis round as I had an awesome time in the MX-5 last year :)

Many.
Alex. That's who's stand I'm on! Attend with them most years, apart from last year.. They're such a good group and the stand they have is great. I'll see you there then :) BBQ cooked bacon rolls as always :)

Awesome! Come speak to me, I'll be in the DCi Shed lol.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I'll be in an Arden Astra Vxr on the stand.

Ill keep my eyes peeled for you

Van
Maybe I should add a CS sticker! LOL

Always happy to offer a passenger ride if you have a full face lid too. No windscreen, low seating position, shrieking s/c whine and three times the BHP/ tonne (compared to most clio's) makes for an exciting ride. :eek: :evil:

Peter

Sounds like fun. I think I would be a bit weary about getting into such a powerful car on a race track with a stranger, but thanks for the offer.

Swift Sport
Here's my track video from last year to give people an idea of what the track time is like if they've never done it.

[video=youtube_share;rq4_yojS1Sg]http://youtu.be/rq4_yojS1Sg[/video]

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Sounds like fun. I think I would be a bit weary about getting into such a powerful car on a race track with a stranger, but thanks for the offer.

Fair play. Driving standards are key. It sounds like i'll stick to standard track days @ Combe too (judging by the comments in this thread).

Peter

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry, this isn't happening. After the initial lack of interest and my car being off the road I forgot about it and in last couple of weeks been busy with work so didn't have opportunity to contact Castle Combe.

Swift Sport
I'm going, but in my Ignis... Haven't decided when I'll set off but it'll have to be early coming from Cannock.

Many.
Forum is dead as fook tbh!

It's everybody on CorsaSport who no longer has Corsa's that made it work for a little while.

Pop over buddy.