ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 14th September

GTD, Lupo
Is there another meeting point after that? The services we all met at last year just the other side of Newbury!?

180.5 bhp 172
Are we meeting at the Cross Hands pub car park?
I highly doubt we will all fit into that lay by that was originally suggested, as i'm guessing other clubs will be there?

Untitled.jpg

(Sorry that picture is so small - Click to enlarge...)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Forecast is looking shocking for this. To be honest if it keeps up im going to be a let down and drop out.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep you posted about meeting times Paul.

We can no longer meet at the Cross Hands pub. Last time the owner said he would call the police if we didn't leave.

180.5 bhp 172
No we didn't bother meeting/ stopping there for FCS (the South Central convoy) IIRC the first time we were asked to leave was the day of the Spring performance action day.

Ahh that was it! All the Ford and Vaux guys were revving and being general dicks.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The meeting location isn't ideal but we'll have to make do. If we met at Cross Hands the chances are we'd get chucked out.

See everyone in the layby at 8.30am, if you're meeting us at Castle Combe our stand is K5 exactly same spot as we were for FCS.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You're telling me. I worked flat out all week to try and clear it all before the end of today and I did it! But then at 4pm another two turned up. Ffs.

180.5 bhp 172
Just got home.

Was a good show. Glad the weather held off!
Although with 20+ names on the list, only around 10 actually parked on the stand...

Now to start trawling through my pics...

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Enjoyed the day, some really nice cars too! Apologies that I didn't get to chat to many of you as I turned up slightly later and everyone had disappeared.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Your car was super clean!

+1

Engine bay looked to be mostly new parts, dread to think what it cost!

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments!

Taken me the best part of a year to get it that way, replaced pretty much every wearable part and most nuts and bolts with stainless bits and a few mods along the way. It certainly all adds up, just a few pounds under £5,000 to date, excluding the car purchase lol! Worth it though as there aren't many nice ones about these days.

180.5 bhp 172
Thanks guys!

Taken me the best part of a year to get it that way, replaced pretty much every wearable part and most nuts and bolts with stainless bits and a few mods along the way. It certainly all adds up, just a few pounds under £5,000 to date. :roll:

Your engine bay was literally FACTORY FRESH!!!!!

Certainly very impressive!

Swift Sport
I was there too in the MX-5, I was on track at 12:30.

Saw a few decent Clio's, including Lawro's super clean one.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well I managed to get there late and left early. Sorry I didn't get to speak to you all..