ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 27th April

Don't think I've seen so many shunts up at PCAD before. Gutted for you Dan.

Also the chap in the 11 plate Megane, ouch. Didn't event get out to check damage, just carried on back to pits :(

Went out on track for the 9:30 session for my first stint on track ever, to be greeted by a pit lane full of stuff that arrived on trailers. s**t myself was an understatement. Got held up by and e36 for the majority of the session but managed to pass him (adding that to my C.v haha) and a 205 binned it cutting my session short, but enjoyed it thoroughly. Today showed me that I really need some track tuition when I can afford it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yeah I saw/heard you drive past our stand and saw loadsa ClioSports all over the place!

We're like the smallest carclub/forum on the planet, but pretty much every regular member is out on track all the time so we normally have a pretty good presence at events anyway :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Saw you getting some pics of it with some girls in a mk2 mx5 as well just as I was leaving in mine!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Saw you getting some pics of it with some girls in a mk2 mx5 as well just as I was leaving in mine!

​I was going to find you to say hello but you seemed to be on track from 9am until we left at 330pm!

172 Flamer, BMW E46

yeahh that was my mates misses... (unfortunately)... lol!!! her MX5 is nice though.. extremely clean car..

Anyone see the red clio on track today, looked like 1.2 spec, but was obviously F4R'd, anyones on here? was going well, proper sleeper!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yeahh that was my mates misses... (unfortunately)... lol!!! her MX5 is nice though.. extremely clean car..

Anyone see the red clio on track today, looked like 1.2 spec, but was obviously F4R'd, anyones on here? was going well, proper sleeper!

That was my mate Nick, his quickest lap was a 122.8 which on an action day with all the traffic etc is pretty mental, I was only about a second quicker than that in my turbo although admittedly he was trying a LOT harder than I was, lol.

172 Flamer, BMW E46
That was my mate Nick, his quickest lap was a 122.8 which on an action day with all the traffic etc is pretty mental, I was only about a second quicker than that in my turbo although admittedly he was trying a LOT harder than I was, lol.

im guessing hes done a conversion.. does he have i build thread? id be interested in having a look!! id imagine it took alot of people by suprise, fair play to him!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
im guessing hes done a conversion.. does he have i build thread? id be interested in having a look!! id imagine it took alot of people by suprise, fair play to him!!

Dont think he has a thread mate no, and yes its a conversion, certainly goes a lot better than it looks :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
​I was going to find you to say hello but you seemed to be on track from 9am until we left at 330pm!

Should of text me for a passenger lap mate, took the missus out like 4times.. I spent more than a full trackday lol

Not atall. Utter joke. The stand of the show went to a chavy cruise outfit, one of them was even holding a can of cider in the presentation photo.

GTD, Lupo
603876_10151636349264524_939432823_n.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That A4 had some interesting lines.... LOL!!

(Did you miss a gear at about 2:31? ;) )

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I have more videos but most of the time was a bloody Pulsar that wouldn't move and didn't fancy giving him a love tap!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Good video that Jamie, enjoyed the commentary, and the way you're OH says "ass" is quality.

How rabidly quick was that Mk1 Golf, fvck me, that was seriously shifting!