ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Performance Action Day (Spring) -Saturday 28th April 2012

LY 172
Anyone got an address for where we are meeting in the morning ?

ive read the thread twice now. and keep missing it :/

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm not sure why Emma said Fox and Hounds as we always meet at Cross Hands Hotel.

To confirm we are meeting 7am at this address:

Cross Hands Hotel
Tetbury Rd
Old Sodbury
Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

We'll aim to leave for Castle Combe at 7.30am.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
OH I don't know if im gonna make it or not now. Possibly giving the van back so means I wouldn't be able to meet Pete in the morning to get a lift. But because i am loosing the van means i need a car so need one very ASAP possibly before Saturday so might be able to come up in that !

big boost cup
OH I don't know if im gonna make it or not now. Possibly giving the van back so means I wouldn't be able to meet Pete in the morning to get a lift. But because i am loosing the van means i need a car so need one very ASAP possibly before Saturday so might be able to come up in that !

i have an R33 for sale
:)

Clio 220 Trophy
I'm not sure why Emma said Fox and Hounds as we always meet at Cross Hands Hotel.

Cross Hands Hotel
Tetbury Rd
Old Sodbury
Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

I bet anyone staying in the Cross Hands will love you lot pulling up a 7 in the morning, give the cars a few revs and I should be able to hear it from my house, just down the road from there,but unfortunately can,t make it on Saturday so have a good one

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep

Then don't give it back or borrow your Dad's beemer.

LY 172
I can bring one up with me, only a cheapy snap on one that says the code. Not the description.

Oh and clears codes.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Bright side is I should be able to make another 10 or 15 bhp. I got them cheaper than a set of standard injectors thanks to someone not knowing what they had.

mondeo titanium tdci

Cross Hands Hotel
Tetbury Rd
Old Sodbury
Gloucestershire
BS37 6RJ

I'm pushing mine into the crosshands hotel can't seeing them loving the yozza lol

Bux

Golf GTD
Latest version of the list then:

1. Ash87
2. Fletcher
3. Chapppers11
4. Bux
5. atouba
6. original boy racer
7. tom172cup
8. Sarah182Cup
9. Matt W
10. Gti6steve
11. Jamie86.
12. a.jenkin
13. Joah
14. dizzlecup
15. Tony172
16. DAR (Probable track)
17. Daz_RT_04
18. pridzz
19. Aaron182.
20. D2THY
21. LewDew (Dullard)
22. Steven.
23. lemonnobby1
24. scolbran766
25. 16valver1988

Reserve

Free Entry Tickets for:
1. Ash87
2. Fletcher
3. Chapppers11
4. Bux
5. atouba
6. original boy racer
7. tom172cup
8. Sarah182Cup
9. Matt W
10. Gti6steve
12. a.jenkin
13. Joah

Moved things around and I'm now able to attend, so will be on photography duties for the day as always. Any particular session times for me to look out for?

mondeo titanium tdci
Moved things around and I'm now able to attend, so will be on photography duties for the day as always. Any particular session times for me to look out for?

I'm not on the track but would love a few photos of my Clio if possible on the club stand please mate :)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep

Do you want to park on our stand? Think tom172cup is going in Sarah's car so there's room.

Also some photos would be nice :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm out at quarter past the hour every hour from ten till three except for 11:15

Red Corsa. Would appreciate some pics to put in the staff cars section of total vauxhall magazine.

Do you want to park on our stand? Think tom172cup is going in Sarah's car so there's room.

Also some photos would be nice :)

Thanks for the offer but it will be easier if I just park with the general rabble, I'm only down the road from the circuit so driving somewhere else to collect a pass is a bit of a pain.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
There arent passes for stands this year.

Well if there are, then they forgot to send them to our club, lol

Last edited:

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the offer but it will be easier if I just park with the general rabble, I'm only down the road from the circuit so driving somewhere else to collect a pass is a bit of a pain.

As Chip said there aren't stand passes so feel free to come on our stand.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I've looked on the Combe website but can't find any timings so for people that have been before, what time do things start & finish? Am I better off coming along in the afternoon to avoid the morning rush or are there things scheduled for the morning which I won't want to miss?

Tim - what time are you planning on meeting the chaps at Chieveley... if I've read this thread right it will be about 6ish? How come so early?

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
CS stand at 16 seconds ?

That's us :)

I've looked on the Combe website but can't find any timings so for people that have been before, what time do things start & finish? Am I better off coming along in the afternoon to avoid the morning rush or are there things scheduled for the morning which I won't want to miss?

Tim - what time are you planning on meeting the chaps at Chieveley... if I've read this thread right it will be about 6ish? How come so early?

I've been thinking about pushing the meeting time at Cross Hands Hotel to 7.30am so we'll meet 6.30am at Chieveley