ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Spring Action Performance Day - 24th April

PH2 172
I have a slight problem boys the person who was painting my wheels has let me down. so my wheels have seen better days. If someone wants to take my place with a minter i dont mind. Or i can still show it.

Your be fine mines lookign mint just got a big f**king key mark down my passenger door :( grrrrr

172 Flamer
Looking forward to this. Going up with a local club, will pop over and have a look at the Clio's. See you there guys.

Never above 25mpg
lol...Like mine then. Two cracked fog lights, and a 'Ghetto fix' splitter, but TBH it's all good :cool:

Your car's held together with cable ties and masking tape iirc ;) ?

Will I'll be convoying early but you'll have to wait for my car to get upto speed :rasp:

Qashcow
meh, stop pimping yourself tony. we'll all be over at sometime no doubt :D

my bonnet looks w**k, i dropped a sub on it a while ago......

Megane 225 F1
Wtf!!!! I woke up, saw it was light and thought if over slept. Since when has it been daylight at 6 in the morning!!??

Megane 225 F1
Told you, you would be able to sell it ;)

Cheers for coming guys, hope you all had a good day. I know i did. Very very sun burnt though lol

ur megane r26
was a great day, saw a few of you on the cliosport.net stand looking mighty fine, ralph your car is mint mate, burpspeed how comes you got pushed out of the pit exit on the 10.30 track time???? I was in the black 182 you went screaming past, sounded mint!!

Qashcow
burpspeed how comes you got pushed out of the pit exit on the 10.30 track time???? I was in the black 182 you went screaming past, sounded mint!!

been having problems for ages with the alternator. the guys put a spare on and that packed up later on in the day too. wiring fault somewhere we think

Megane 225 F1
been having problems for ages with the alternator. the guys put a spare on and that packed up later on in the day too. wiring fault somewhere we think

We saw the bump starting it round the corner. Would hate to have done that in the sun today

Qashcow
beautiful weather for fixing stuff lol. even bumping it tonight to get it on the trailor i got a sweat on, bloody thing wouldnt start again!

been a good laugh today however!

Never above 25mpg
Epic day. Im f**king knackered. Nice seeing the regulars (and taking the piss of Tom)!!

Got sunstroke too :(

UR R26
I still think the highest mileage clio on the stand, should have received a award :(;)

Great drive back too fella :)

it was the high mileage splitter that let you down ;).

Was a great turn out for the first event of new leadership :cool:

was also nice meeting some new faces. hopefully the same turnout in September.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I met a few of you guys today - good to meet you and thanks for the chat. :D I hope the track passes were enjoyed too! It certainly looked that way... :cool:

I've got hundreds of pics to go through (many with Clio's in) so will get some posted in the next few days all being well.

Cheers!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
Did you get your track pass half price? Loads of track your not using ;)

No i brought 2 sessions before day. ''Loads'' only coming out of the corner to get passed the guy in front ;)

Saw you on a few times have a good one?

None :(
I had an amazing day!

Didn't go on the track tho :(

But managed to go passanger in a type R. Went round at the 14:30 slot. I think that was the quickest 15 minutes of my life! :D

Look forward to seeing all the pics!