ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Summer Performance Action day. September 10th

FF 182
Do you guys want to meet us at junction 23 as well? Two car convoy sounds pants lol. Three Clios and a Mini is just about classed as a convoy ;)

Hi Emma, Yeah sounds good. Layby just before the sliproad at Jct 23.. about 6:20?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Can I just ask why meeting so early? Will I get lynched if I live the closest and still arrive late?

Megane 225 F1
2. Tom172cup
3. Emma.
4. sarah182cup

6. Jim
7. Mr_P
8. wonky striped bandit
9. Luke.
10. Chapppers11
11. atouba
12. Fletcher
13. original boy racer
14. a.jenkin
15. Craigus
16. Haz1
17. GSKingsbury
18. cliodan26
29. jamie86
20. stm77
21. crustys172cup
22. Lora-x
23. Danny4da_16
24. Guillaume

Track time
1st Session
1. atouba PAID
2. original boy racer PAID
3. Luke. PAID (nearly ;) )
4. Fletcher PAID
5. a.jenkin PAID
6. Jamie86 PAID

2nd Session
1. atouba PAID
2. crustys172cup?? NOT PAID
3. Emma PAID
4. Fletcher PAID
5. wonky striped bandit ​PAID
6. jamie86 PAID

3rd Session
1. Jamie86

Everyone up to and including 14 gets a free ticket.

Laurence, you're a dick.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
wtf is up woth the numbers on that list willdot?

Cool i'll just rock up and flash my passes like a pro then ;)

Megane 225 F1
I need someone to meet me tomorrow late afternoon / evening to get the tickets as Laurence is bailing now. Any takers.

Megane 225 F1
It is indeed £20 :D

BUT. What are you doing tomorrow evening? I have to pick the mrs up from the airport at half 8. Want to meet somewhere, pick the track ticket up and the passes and then hand them to Tim when you all meet at the pub?

big boost cup
Me and the mrs are not able to come to this now guys so there should be two free tickets floating about :(

Megane 225 F1
The stand is on grass this year luke :)

Yes they hire them out. You pay a deposit and then you get it back once you hand the helmet back but you have to pay like £5 or something.

Flame red 172
It is indeed £20 :D

BUT. What are you doing tomorrow evening? I have to pick the mrs up from the airport at half 8. Want to meet somewhere, pick the track ticket up and the passes and then hand them to Tim when you all meet at the pub?

Money sent! I cant do tomorrow night - I get back from work late and got to meet friends who are staying at mine from Cornwall who are coming along on Saturday.

Are you not going on sat? or just cant make the 7am?

Flame red 172
Can't make iit Saturday :-(

Ah bugger, well - if no one else can make it to meet you tomorrow night, if you can get to temple meads before or after the airport, I can meet you there to pick up tickets as I live just 5 minutes from there and can walk across.

340i
Even though the ground will be soft, an adult/stronger person will still need to help Luke with the hammer and generally supervise. I'm being serious.

I will be his chaperone for the day.

Child-Awarness-Walking-Harness.jpg

I think that would work....