ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat & Fiddle '09 Run!

dude theres already a final confirmed list, if we start again now there will be a 'final confirmation list' of about 5 people so no-one will turn up...

However, saying that. I cant get my car taxed so unless some-one can give me a lift I'm out :(

Can't you do it online? You get 5 days grace from the renewal date to allow time for the disc to arrive in the post.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Its a new car, so the DVLA dont have the V5C updated yet. So I have to wait for my documents to come through the post and then go and do it in the post office :(

iceberg 172
only just seen the time you all getting up there:eek: may change things tbh. thought it was a afternoon thing.

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
hai, please fix ASAP ;) As soon as the internet thing recognises that Im the keeper I can tax it, insurance was sorted out on Tuesday :D

CLS, RS MEG
The pack leader shoots off into the sunset, jumping amber lights, overtaking on blind corners. Us sensible drivers get left behind Mick... and then lost :D

Evo 8 MR
I'm heading out tonight so I'll come if things don't get daft tonight lol, it kinda sounds like the last N/W meet I went to where I was trying my hardest to keep up just so I didn't get lost.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not like me to drop out last minute but im afraid I am doing that :(

Fancy do planned for a family member and need to help set up at 11am.

Have a good one!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not at that time. I was thinking of coming along but if it's that early I think I may amble down a bit later if I do come at all. I thought it was Lymm at 9:30? Don't need to set off until at least 9:00.

I'll be at the Buxton end of the cat and fiddle about half 10.

If someone would kindly text me about that time as to where abouts they are/meeting point for me i'd be greatful. My number is 07927345606 TY!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
See you all at Lymm @ 9am!

Me and Alex will be in my 182... not the Twingo. Thought I'd give the Clio a final trip up there before it goes.