ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing the file format on digi camera....

GR7

Shiny red R32
Can someone please tell me how I can either change the format of a video clip I made on my camera that is at present in AVI format and 123MB in size, to someone smaller and isn't too big to put on YouTube.

It has to be less than 100MB and is still in my camera so I can redownload it if someone can please help!!

I wanted to email it to my friend as it's her son but it said it has to be up to 16MB (it's 123MB)

Thanks if anyone wants to help me please! :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Have you tried windows movie maker ? Shrinking it down from 123mb to 16mb might affect the quality of the video . You could always split the video into a few parts and keep the quality .

BMW M4; S1000 RR
@GR7

Open Windows Movie Maker.

Import the video in question, when it starts processing it click cancel right away (this just tries to be clever and break it down into parts).

Then add the whole thing to the timeline (at the bottom).

On the left click Save to my Computer. And try High quality video - Large. That will still shink AVI files down bigtime, otherwise try different options or break it in 2 and send it as 2 parts.