ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charity Chat.. Please Read!

RS 189.9
Hi all,

Some of you may know I had some involvement in a charity football match that raised money for both Action for Children and The Brain Tumour Charity.
Well now I have been asked to be head of fundraising for The Big Match which is played at Madejski Stadium in May/June time. This year we managed to raise just over £60,000, so I have a pretty large task on my hands as the founder has set a goal of £100,000 for 2014!

I thought I would be able to ask you guys a few favours, number one, please like our page on facebook (If you have it obviously) https://www.facebook.com/TheBigMatchUK

Second of all I am hoping to organise a good amount of events before the big match to spread the word about the event and to raise as much money as possible, if any of you have any ideas for fundraisers or have been to any good events please let me know, so far I have a 24hour spinathon booked, pub quiz nights, a car wash will be organised in spring time, any other ideas?

Also I know this is very cheeky but if I don't ask I will never get, if anyone works with a company that may be able to support us in any way and you have means of asking the relevant people, please do! Also we have had many donations from team sponsors e.g BT sport have donated signed football shirts, photos of well known players and things like that that we can auction off at some of our events to try and raise as much as possible. Any donation will be greatly received.

If anyone wants to check out our website its here: www.thebigmatch.co.uk

Thank you in advance to anyone who likes the page and can help us out in anyway.

Lots of Love <3
Ellen