ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap cam belts

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A plastic idler went back onto mine i believe and I just had the belts done. The one that came off had cracks in it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH2 172
No idea why a Dealer in Wereham would have had 34 of these in stock, but that`s another story of big promises someone might know.
130C 121 31R was invoiced to me by Mick @ Diamond in July 2014( for an acceptable price) as an UPDATED kit, so guess it`s a good bet.
If its boxed, it`s not in the sunlight, but neither is it if it`s been sat under a closed bonnet for 5 years with no use.
Correct me if I`m wrong.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
not a fan of the oe plastic idler pulley. seen plenty of them break up.

What's the alternative?

Might buy one just to see as I'll be doing my belts soon anyway

Did you buy the kit dave?

No idea why a Dealer in Wereham would have had 34 of these in stock, but that`s another story of big promises someone might know.
130C 121 31R was invoiced to me by Mick @ Diamond in July 2014( for an acceptable price) as an UPDATED kit, so guess it`s a good bet.
If its boxed, it`s not in the sunlight, but neither is it if it`s been sat under a closed bonnet for 5 years with no use.
Correct me if I`m wrong.

Yeah fair one, but could say this about everything?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  dan's cast offs.
they look pretty much identical to the plastic ones, will try and remember to grab you a pic of them together. got a few in the scrap box.