ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chelmsford? 05/04/2014

SQ5
Great Yarmouth is the furthest the Norwich lot go, and still get home sick ;)

Phil isn't from Norwich he's a bit south of that!

C3 Picasso Beast
Glad you put me as an exception Dan otherwise I'd of moaned! Even though I'm technically not Norwich I guess that's what I come under?

Andy from Norwich travels but I'm not sure if he's still about? I think we're too common for the rest ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Dan, have you still got the sabelt wheel fitted? If so I'd like to sit in your car and have a feel of it if you don't mind? I haven't been in a ph1 with one fitted and I need to convince the missus on how well it'll look!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Dan, have you still got the sabelt wheel fitted? If so I'd like to sit in your car and have a feel of it if you don't mind? I haven't been in a ph1 with one fitted and I need to convince the missus on how well it'll look!

Ill help you convince Em

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! I'm pretty much there but I think seeing it in the flesh will be the cherry on the cake!

However if you decide to add your own words then every little helps ;)