ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chelmsford Meet 01/06/13

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
cool, might as well go see what's happening down there. There usually some tw*ts down there that are worth laughing at. It looks like its going to be a mild evening weather wise so will be nice to sit and chill for a bit by the seaside :)

Ill buy the doughnuts...:D

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ive got a gift for u all tomorrow ;-)

Ive printed of a calendar of the events & possible events up until october guys. I have 40 copys and ill be handing them out to all u beautiful lot

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ive got a gift for u all tomorrow ;-)

Ive printed of a calendar of the events & possible events up until october guys. I have 40 copys and ill be handing them out to all u beautiful lot

Sweet, doing this rep thing right!

And Im always up for a doughnut! (I have always been lazy and spelt that donut, google tells me I am American.. Hmm)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Sweet, doing this rep thing right!

And Im always up for a doughnut! (I have always been lazy and spelt that donut, google tells me I am American.. Hmm)

Haha cheers Ry. Yeah i suppose its gotta be done right aye. Ill have to start calling u homer ;-)

6/468 17poo
hmm Im Colchester based, if I find the time Ill pop down, anybody got a spare 172 twisted dog bone mount they dont need....?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Mines all washed! Will be at McDonalds for half 6, me and Megan are going to have a romantic meal in the car before everyone else turns up!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Mines all washed! Will be at McDonalds for half 6, me and Megan are going to have a romantic meal in the car before everyone else turns up!

Gd man

Mine is shining like a little gem. Spent 5 hrs cleaning her. Get the big macs in ;-)