ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet 18th of July- Planning thread

So is it your house we are meeting at? Lol. Give me a meeting place (postcode etc.), time, and a few details about the plan (Evo Triangle?) and I'll fire out a PM.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If non clio's are still welcome i may join you somewhere and get some pics. Not too far away for me. Shame the weather looks sh!te

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
the weathers got going to be s**t itll be fine.

and yer the more the merrier. its going to be ace.

BG 182 FF
Ok guys fill me in quickly. We meeting at roots'n shoots tomorrow? what time?

Me and parry123 will be in :-D

V6CLO reply to your PM's man!! :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
sorry mate for i have bin usein my phone it dosent tell me about pms dont know why.

come any time .

aucky glad that you have got the right date anf the hose pipe ban isnt on in chester.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
It cleared up around 4:30pm today and hasn't rained since, hopefully this will be the case tomorrow!

Yeah, it was actually a pretty nice evening tbh! I think we might be luck tomorrow, North Wales seems make its own weather anyway, the forecasts are often wrong!

keo

Clio Trophy
the weather is crap here in stoke this morning, hopefuly its better in wales and my car is filthy as well

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not keen on a run tbh. But when you get home/if you don't go I could meet you guys somewhere after. Maybe Cheshire Oaks or something.

It was on and off yesterday and cleared up fullt at around 4ish as mentioned. What's the plan if it's raining, are we having the meet anyway?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Its well cloudy in rhyl, doens't look like its going to change much today. What time will everyone be there? I wont be meeting in chester as its well out of my way. I'm off to look at a couple cars in a hour or so and then heading up there i think. I may see some of you. I'll be in a black vts.
Aaron

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Think that the weathers going to be fine for the meet it's nice now in Chester think there's going to be 2 vee s but might be 4. I ve got blue sky

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Decent run that, good to meet a few new faces. Cheers to Arran for helping sort out the route :cool:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I turned my fogs on at one point cos the lights on the car in front of my had almost disappeard at 50 yards lol

keo

Clio Trophy
was a good meet, worth the effort just a shame it pissed down some of those roads were mint. I got back about 10ish, thanks V6CLO helped me out when i got lost lol

RS Clio 182
Had a really good time today, was nice to show the 1*2 a few decent roads for the first time in a while. Was good to meet everyone we'll have to do it again before long.

My favourite point was in the kebab shop in Blaenau when them welsh chaps weren't too pleased to see English people in their village :rasp:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I turned my fogs on at one point cos the lights on the car in front of my had almost disappeard at 50 yards lol

LOL, Don't you mean Will??? :rasp:

That stretch through the bottom of the valley was mint-no one bagged the bonus points for getting that sheep in the road though! ;)