ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet + drive

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
After the big meet it looks like there are a few people that would be up for meeting up again. For a chat and abit of a drive. So meet at Roots n Shoots again on sunday the 3rd of april at 4pm have a bit of a chat and see how everyone is. Then see where people fancy going.

So whos up for it?????????

Clio 172 "Ruby"
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer

im thinkin evo triangle would be wicked late afternoon

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh

ph1 172
I need to see when i can get my Clio booked in for a dephaser transplant :( i missed out on the big meet due to work i dont really wanna miss the next one

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I need to see when i can get my Clio booked in for a dephaser transplant :( i missed out on the big meet due to work i dont really wanna miss the next one

Shame that you miss the big meet it was ace. But there will be loads if mini Chester meets so don't worry mate.

ph1 172
Cool coming from skyline ownership where there where never any forum meets as most people didnt want to spend the fuel lol I'm glad the clio drivers actually like to meet up :)

Abarth 500 Esseesse
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182 (hopefully be polybushed and solid engine/gearbox mounts by then :D)

ph1 172
Ash im sorry i never made the big meet! I asked nwperformance to manifold to cat gasket on fri and the kit they used was s**t! So car sounded like a tractor! Embarrased is the word! Can i cum this meet? To finally meet everyone! Wud prefer a smaller meet for my first time!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182
10. lee87 (about time you showed up):rasp:
11. v16daf

And dont worry lee but it was a shame that you couldnt make it to the big meet but lets hope you make the next big meet.

ph1 172
26 quid pal, the pattern kits come with shorter pins so they used my original pins and pack them out with washers! The genuine did the job buts it's a dint of a job on the drive! Many swear words and spammers thrown at the old man when I needed his contribution lol

182 cup
I like :) Didnt get a chance to meet you last Sat pal, wasnt sure which person you were! I was the 172 cup with welsh flag over the back.

I was the Cup with the white Turinis, think i was the only one :S

Lee87 - The JMS RS2 Manifold

ph1 172
Not familiar so you can explain to me on the day of meet! Right you have all seen pics of my car with carbon bonnet! Wot colour should I do my original f1s in! I wud like to be the only one if u gets me!

Renault Clio
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
I'm in, somebody feel free to add my name to the list please lol I'm ont iPhone and dint know how to do it :/

Jamie

Renault Clio
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91

BMW E82 M Sport
Count me in ash, i can see this turning massive again like the last one :cool:

1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182
11. v16daf
12. SEAN16V
13. jamie.91
14. leewxm
15. Glenn182

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
just came on the lappy to add myself in lol. tar

way its looking it could be a massive meet again ;)

jamie

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
just came on the lappy to add myself in lol. tar

way its looking it could be a massive meet again ;)

jamie

Hint for iPhone copy: hold finger on txt, then use the blue tabs to crop to what words u want, then click on copy, then click paste into where u want the words, add stuff if u want then job done :)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
1. v6clo
2. aucky
3. 172 flamer
4. Mike1pow
5. crazyasswhiteboy
6. Jaytek
7. Phil-wh
8. Fastdanbar
9. ty182