ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester - scran?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Does anyone fancy a food meet... And maybe mini golf again, there's a new one opened at Cheshire oaks.

Im not bothered where it is, but interest dependant, we'd need to look at car park sizes.

clio 182
Friday 18th/sat 19th?

I'm busy this weekend and may be in the north east the following weekend.

Ok sounds good, I'm in edinburgh this weekend but am free the following weekend, and free on 18th/19th
will it be rammed on 19th being a saturday and the last saturday before christmas? could say 18th?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Golf again!!! No mid weeks and not next weekend as I am of to the land of the flat! Maybe for a smoke and a pancake!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ok sounds good, I'm in edinburgh this weekend but am free the following weekend, and free on 18th/19th
will it be rammed on 19th being a saturday and the last saturday before christmas? could say 18th?
weekend before christmas...not going to be heaving everywhere!!

We best get numbers confirmed so I can book a table then.

It shouldn't be a problem unless it's a last minute dash to an eatery.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
@Earlesey i was going to get an idea of numbers Then boom a table somewhere at Cheshire oaks/broughton park (unless anyone had any other ideas) then off to mini golf at Cheshire oaks because last time was hilarious

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Would have thought they would be booked for Xmas parties n stuff that weekend, as it's the last weekend before xmas