ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Child friendly music streaming

Does anyone know if any of the main music streaming services allow you to filter out swear words?
My son is getting more in to music and wants to start using one but from my experience you don't get the radio edited versions with the swearing bleeped out and its surprising how much swearing is in chart songs these days.

Do any of the main players allow you to turn on a child friendly mode where they only hear the radio edits?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Would have to double check but I'm sure you can set Spotify on a parental guidance mode which only shows the radio edits etc.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
No options on the android client of Spotify or Amzon Prime for child friendly streaming that I can see.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
He'll hear all the words soon enough at school. Let him learn them young so he's the cool kid