ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Moyles In My Hotel .... Now

A red missile
i like him and find his show very funny as do about 7 million other people

Hmm didn't Toyota sell over 30 million Corollas?

Well despite the fact that 7 million people like that gobshite moyles hes still a cnut just like the fact that the Corolla is a shitbox of a car.

Theres logic to that - see, i was right all along

I thank you.

Last edited:
  Better than yours. C*nt.
But are 7 million people right?

7 million people are entitled to their own opinion, and if you don't like it - well, f**k off! You don't have to listen and if you do listen to be able to have your rant, all you're doing is ensuring his show continues!

I think there's a lot of people who need to get over themselves. So he's made his millions by ridiculing the easily attacked - I suspect the majority of people who dislike him have been closely related to something/one that he's had a pop at.

So who's the arsehole at the end of it?

Better than yours. C*nt.
i like him and find his show very funny as do about 7 million other people

Well despite the fact that 7 million people like that gobs**te moyles hes still a cnut just like the fact that the Corolla is a s**tbox of a car.

I thank you.

They're only shite depending on what you want from a car?

Yes, if you want a hot hatch then you'd be daft to get the old shape corolla. But if you want a cheap, reliable runabout then you'd be daft to get a Renault. They spend their lives crawling the hard shoulder.

I think you're just demonstrating to the world that you're a narrow-minded, over-opinionated fool that thinks the world should follow in their footsteps - I've got news for you sunshine, your opinion mean's f**k all to me, and f**k all to anyone who isn't a sheep. It's one of the joys of being a human.

Well despite the fact that 7 million people like that gobs**te moyles hes still a cnut just like the fact that the Corolla is a s**tbox of a car.

I thank you.

They're only s**te depending on what you want from a car?

Yes, if you want a hot hatch then you'd be daft to get the old shape corolla. But if you want a cheap, reliable runabout then you'd be daft to get a Renault. They spend their lives crawling the hard shoulder.

I think you're just demonstrating to the world that you're a narrow-minded, over-opinionated fool that thinks the world should follow in their footsteps - I've got news for you sunshine, your opinion mean's f**k all to me, and f**k all to anyone who isn't a sheep. It's one of the joys of being a human.

Mike182, you are in love with Moyles arent you? Do you work for him? Bum him? lol.

I'm with the hate crowd. 7 million kids/students etc like him. I dont.....my opinion,

A red missile

I thank you.

Yes you've shown quite clearly how little my opinion means to you.

Everyone can see that.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Mike182, you are in love with Moyles arent you? Do you work for him? Bum him? lol.

I'm with the hate crowd. 7 million kids/students etc like him. I dont.....my opinion,

I'm not a kid, I'm not a student and I pay more tax than most of these 'qualified' graduates earn. I don't work for him, or bum him, or love him. I think he's honest, has a good sense of humour and makes my drive to work much less of a chore. You're simply demonstrating the immaturity that some of these people have who are 'above' his childish sense of humour by insinuating I 'bum him lol'. Can I ask you, are you secure in your sexuality? Do you actually say 'lol' to your friends?

A red missile
CryingBaby.jpg

There there diddums.

FF Black 182 + Cup Packs
so did we decide if we liked him or not?
I think his show is good, others dont, is there any need to be so nasty to each other? :rasp: all friends arn't we?

Better than yours. C*nt.
I think his show is good, others dont, is there any need to be so nasty to each other? :rasp: all friends arn't we?

As far as I can tell, those that like him aren't too fussed about others liking him or not. Those that don't like him seem to have this belief that we should all follow their opinions as they're a higher authority than everyone else.

Make of it what you will, but to me, I think their attitude says more about the people who dislike his show, than those who like his show...

A red missile
But are 7 million people right?

7 million people are entitled to their own opinion, and if you don't like it - well, f**k off! You don't have to listen and if you do listen to be able to have your rant, all you're doing is ensuring his show continues!

I think there's a lot of people who need to get over themselves. So he's made his millions by ridiculing the easily attacked - I suspect the majority of people who dislike him have been closely related to something/one that he's had a pop at.

So who's the arsehole at the end of it?

I thank you.

I'm not a kid, I'm not a student and I pay more tax than most of these 'qualified' graduates earn. I don't work for him, or bum him, or love him. I think he's honest, has a good sense of humour and makes my drive to work much less of a chore. You're simply demonstrating the immaturity that some of these people have who are 'above' his childish sense of humour by insinuating I 'bum him lol'. Can I ask you, are you secure in your sexuality? Do you actually say 'lol' to your friends?

As far as I can tell, those that like him aren't too fussed about others liking him or not. Those that don't like him seem to have this belief that we should all follow their opinions as they're a higher authority than everyone else.

Make of it what you will, but to me, I think their attitude says more about the people who dislike his show, than those who like his show...

Can you not see the irony of that last statement at all?