ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Mini Meet

bg 182 ff
i will still be at this meet yeah i no it wont be in a clio. but my mate is intruiged and wants to pop along with me. so if you dont mind a mg coming along i will be there

1.2 16v
Yeah Im at college that week not work and its just before I break up for christmas so will more than likely be along! Going to try and persuade 182matthew to come too!

clio 197 black
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on here and to the world of the clio RS. Picked mine up last monday and i absolutely love my 197.
Looking to attend my first meet so hope to see you on the 19th dec all being well.

P.s. I'm from the Barnard castle area and would love to meet up with RS owners nearby for future drives to Reeth over the Stang etc.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey mate.

Get your name down on the NE Mailing list and you'll get a message when all the meets are.

Also, we have a FB group which you can find link for in the first post if you wish to join that as well.

Welcome to CS.

Sam. :)

R26/200 Raider
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on here and to the world of the clio RS. Picked mine up last monday and i absolutely love my 197.
Looking to attend my first meet so hope to see you on the 19th dec all being well.

P.s. I'm from the Barnard castle area and would love to meet up with RS owners nearby for future drives to Reeth over the Stang etc.

Trip over Hartside on Satuday. Been arranged on 197/200.net. Welcome by the way.

Clio 197 Cup
Hey mate.

Get your name down on the NE Mailing list and you'll get a message when all the meets are.

Also, we have a FB group which you can find link for in the first post if you wish to join that as well.

Welcome to CS.

Sam. :)

how do i put my name down on the NE mailing list sam? cheers

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope everyones got there De-Icer and Hot Chocolates.

Looks like its going to be a cold night!

8 Days to go!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Won't be able to make this one, work night party. :boring:

Get some meets planned in Feb!

bg 182 ff
i doubt i will be down for this aswell. i am currently running about a modus of all cars so i dont want to show you lot up :p

Inferno 182FF
Gutted could have been my 1st meet! Got a 12hr night shift starting at 7 on wed tho :(! Hopefully will make the next one!