ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christms Meet and Eat?

LY FF182
Yeah, seems this thread has turned into where people are instead of where we gonna meet haha

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
28th would be good for me and Lesley, although it would need to be evening, like 7:30 or similar not daytime.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
A nice pub in Grantham lol (no idea which one), probably about half 6, 7ish?

We probably won't be there till about half seven but I'm guessing that won't be an issue as normally lots of hanging around chatting before anyone orders food anyway. :)

LY FF182
28th works for me. Is there a fare and square pub in Grantham? They do 2 meals for £10 :) or a marstons brewery do carvery for £4

We probably won't be there till about half seven but I'm guessing that won't be an issue as normally lots of hanging around chatting before anyone orders food anyway. :)

Yeah no worries Chip. Like you say we'll probably be stood around talking anyway.

28th works for me. Is there a fare and square pub in Grantham? They do 2 meals for £10 :) or a marstons brewery do carvery for £4

Is the £4 cavery actually edible? ;)

LY FF182
Yeah it's just a slightly smaller plate but you can still pile it high with veg/potatoes :) me and the misses go to one round here a lot an it's spot on! Just have to ask for a small carvery.. Normal one is only £6 I think

Do they do a 10 pound one as well for the more generously proportioned gents like myself?
i love a good carvery me! SORTED.
i'm not "generously" proportioned, I'm just a greedy c**t, so I'll take the large too!

and as for half 7 that's fine with me, I'll probably be there before that but that gives me time to grab a pint!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Have we actually identified a venue yet, or is this just a chain you hope are present in grantham?