ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Circuit / Track Time at FCS 12 Donington - Current state of play

8 final slots released for 180 minute open pit Donington

Anouncement - We have been able to release ten more 180 minute open pit slots after guidance from track operators Book-a-Track. This is £99 for 180 minutes open pit with pit garages at Donington FCS on 17th June, 2012. 42 already sold. I expect these will go in a few days due to demand.....Max cars booked will be 50 (some track operators take this up to 80 - we won't be).

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=16180&cat=0&page=1&featured

I am not 100% sure what you even mean!

This is the circuit I am talking about, you are talking about the rally track/experience which is 100% different.

C3 Picasso Beast
What I mean is I assume both will need to be done at certain times and that I hope the two won't clash as I obviously can't do both at the same time??

172, Tiguan
Is that a typo in your first post as 15 mins appear to be £25 now? I was keen at the first price, not so the second.

I jon thats a genuine typo. All the advertising literature and my other posts was £25. Sorry for that.

Donington actually costs us more than that with the high volume of signs ons etc but with sponsors and trade we bring the price down as low as we can make it.

Compared with the likes of castle combe and trax they are hitting £30-£35 now, in combs case for a cheaper circuit.

Mark