ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic TOPO - Barnsley Evening Meet - Sunday 3rd July

M135i
Haha dont think it was me, my mates got a 197 rep in silver we get confused for each other quite abit lol

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
1) Mike
2) Greg
3) Dan (hopefully)
4) GTdan
5) WYSteve
6) leeds_182
7) Harribo66
8) realnumber 1
9) sava001006
10) timps
11) Harpham
12) John
13) DannyJenks
14) eikoorb
15) Clairemae
16) Sanders
17) Gaz.
18) Soph
19) Nick
20) Nathan
21) mattdavidson88
22) Vesta (maybe)
23) J26(may be picking some wheels up at same time)
24) Tim Lockhart (now in an Iceberg 172!)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Soo long as you get off the M1 at Junction 38, You can not miss the place. Nothing else there!

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
I best go wash the 1.2L beast! its a bloody nightmare to clean it cant wait to make it a rep with the Ren sport seats better then fooking bar codes!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Decent meet :)

Sorry I had to leave early, Greg and me have a special treat meet in a couple of weeks though ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It was ok, a very good turn out and some nice cars but that was it really.

Not been funny mate but what more did you expect? It wasn't billed as a driving meet or anything like that so was always gonna be a meet and chat kinda meet.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It would have been good to talk to a few members. Instead of some funny looks, some random lad showing my wife pictures of his 6 x 9's in his 172 and then feeling very out of place and not having a clue who anyone was.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
6 x 9s? I'm gutted I didn't get to see them!

I just normally drive in and drive out so for me to get out of the car was an achievement.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It would have been good to talk to a few members. Instead of some funny looks, some random lad showing my wife pictures of his 6 x 9's in his 172 and then feeling very out of place and not having a clue who anyone was.

Which was your car dude?

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

It was the same for us all at our first few meets... Stick with it and once you get to know a few people they're much better...

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I did comment that it was the shiniest black gold I'd ever seen but didn't get to speak to you.

As real said, stick with it for the next couple and I'm sure you'll get chatting to people.

Thanks bud, I spent most of today cleaning it, polishing it, treating all the plastics, and cleaning the little annoying places where the dirt gathers. Its nice to see that it was noticed.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Must admit, I got out and thought I wonder who the hell all these lot are?! Haven't been to a Yorkshire meet in a good 18 months or so.

Made me sad that the last time I saw you I had just got the clio